Assassins Creed Players

W4RR3N87

Well, if i have to be honest, i didn't like Syndicate, the protagonists (Evie and Jacob) and the story i didn't like them. My favorite is still the first chapter with Altair Ibn-La'Ahad and i really like even the Ezio's story :). For now i have play: Assassin's Creed, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Black Flag, Unity, Rogue, Syndicate, India, China and Russia ;) 

Edited by LykosHand

Yeah I too have completed 1st 2nd revelations brotherhood and 3rd still need to go forward was thinking where I might get the game

Till now my favorite character has been Connor Kenway and that seems to be the best story to me 

9 hours ago, Alphagar said:

I have played everything up to Rouge. I need moar. q.q

Oh Rogue i really liked it. Before it came out, so long that i was expecting to use a Templar :) 

Spoiler

I really liked how they realized the idea that Shay became a Templar ;) 

6 hours ago, ZAYNNE87 said:

Yeah I too have completed 1st 2nd revelations brotherhood and 3rd still need to go forward was thinking where I might get the game

Till now my favorite character has been Connor Kenway and that seems to be the best story to me 

Mhhhh unfortunately to me Connor really disappointed me, i expected something more from him :/ 

33 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Oh Rogue i really liked it. Before it came out, so long that i was expecting to use a Templar :) 

Reveal hidden contents

I really liked how they realized the idea that Shay became a Templar ;) 

Mhhhh unfortunately to me Connor really disappointed me, i expected something more from him :/ 

Yeah but before that Ezio did show a lot of skills and promise so I guess Ezio does surpass Connor in a lot ways....

But I liked the American revolutionary period with Connor's freedom justification and rebelliousness !!!!

Also Shay's betrayal to the creed adds depth to the Achilles' point of view

Turned out to be real good (Yeah it was fun)...

And playing as a templar besides Haytham again was cool too

Edited by ZAYNNE87
addition of information

Spoiler

Image result for Assassin's creed origins

So What are your views to the upcoming Assassins' Creed Origins game depicting the beginning of the rivalry of THE CREED & THE TEMPLARS  

Spoiler

Edited by ZAYNNE87

38 minutes ago, ZAYNNE87 said:

Yeah but before that Ezio did show a lot of skills and promise so I guess Ezio does surpass Connor in a lot ways....

But I liked the American revolutionary period with Connor's freedom justification and rebelliousness !!!!

Also Shay's betrayal to the creed adds depth to the Achilles' point of view

Turned out to be real good (Yeah it was fun)...

And playing as a templar besides Haytham again was cool too

I also like the American Revolution, but it's Connor that i didn't like; they could have improved his history. This is just my opinion :D.
Yeah i fully agree with you :) 

23 minutes ago, ZAYNNE87 said:
  Hide contents

So What are your views to the upcoming Assassins' Creed Origins game depicting the beginning of the rivalry of THE CREED & THE TEMPLARS  

Hide contents

I don't know what to say about Origin, because i like that era, but i didn't like the gameplay from what i saw :/ 

Just now, LykosHand said:

I also like the American Revolution, but it's Connor that i didn't like; they could have improved his history. This is just my opinion :D.
Yeah i fully agree with you :) 

I don't know what to say about Origin, because i like that era, but i didn't like the gameplay from what i saw :/ 

the totality of the game will be seen in october when it releases... but still its fine

so any other games you interested in thate interest you

I hated playing a Templar. 

Shay was an exception.

Steam tempts me with the last two games I need...Unity and Syndicate. 

/Beingbrokesucks q.q

Edited by Alphagar

28 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I hated playing a Templar. 

Reveal hidden contents

Shay was an exception.

Steam tempts me with the last two games I need...Unity and Syndicate. 

Reveal hidden contents

/Beingbrokesucks q.q

He has to be...

Being an assassin and then the betrayal and converting to templars gives him an edge to overcome mostly both sides

Spoiler

there's a particular website called oceanofgames.com where you have syndicates and unity both of their setups for free

the catch is you need a really good INTERNET connection to download as syndicate's setup around 40-50 GB and rouge is about 30-35 GB

Edited by ZAYNNE87

Just now, Alphagar said:

Yeah...but I don't wanna dl it...legality and all that. I will wait for it to drop in price again I guess.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT GAMES FOUND ONLINE ARE ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD ????

It is not an illegal website just the thing is that setup is there and its a cracked version of it so other downloadable content or online events wont be playable

but it's all that matters and is upto you so OK. (I guess)