[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

gamelogo.png

~ REBORN GIRLS "FIGHT FOR LOVE" MAFIA ~

A warm welcome to you! I am Monsieur Divergent and I will be your host for Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia. All who wish to play, either those players from my previous Mafia games or those who are either new or experienced in Mafia, are welcome and invited.

I. INTRODUCTION

[The plot is merely a work of fiction based on characters and locations from the great fangame Pokemon Reborn. All events that happen here are non canon and are simply taken from the imagination of the host]

After the Great Reborn War between the loyal and righteous Rebornians and the nefarious Team Meteor, peace settled in the land once more. The Team Meteor Admins and Grunts were all taken into custody and given with charges, although a few of them were pardoned such as Terra for her "I was just bored, so I joined Team Meteor." statement and Fern who was sent into mental rehabilitation upon her sister Florinia's request. Others such as Taka and ZEL were pardoned due to certain reasons while Lin apparently went missing after the loss of Team Meteor. But that's another story for another day.

Once upon a time, in the far, far away region of Reborn, Terra got bored. Again.

This time, she decided to make a potion. And lo, it wasn't just any random potion. She created a love potion, so that she can spread love and happiness to the world! But, like everything that is made by Terra, it was.... radical, to say in the very least. She spread the magical love potion all over Reborn through her glamorous computer, and the entire region of Reborn plunged into chaos. 

Just kidding. The Reborn Region became filled with love, but only the female population was affected. Every notable female character became enamored with the Region's Champion, Vero [or other protagonists, take your pick] who led the war against the nefarious Team Meteor. Most of them had already fallen in love with him during the war, but those who were more dense realized their feelings for the young hero. They became called widely as the Gals in Love.

However, some female personalities didn't fall for the champion since they had their own loves. They thought that their love for Vero was too unnatural and that they should subdue these women before they become too wild or become yandere even. These were the graduates from the Onyx Academy, widely known as the Onxy Academy Sorority.

Some others had slipped in unnoticed and had other agendas to fulfill.

And what of the great hero? Well, he decided to hide himself for the moment and assess the situation.

What will happen to this tale of love, jealousy, and betrayal? Will someone from the Gals in Love become the Best Girl? Or will the Onyx Academy Sorority successfully subdue the girls? Or perhaps someone will lay chaos upon the land? Stay tuned and find out how this tale continues, and discover the reasons why each girl fell in love with the great hero.

II. WHAT IS MAFIA? [HOW TO PLAY THE GAME]

For those who are not familiar with Mafia, here is a basic explanation. Mafia is a game wherein there are two main factions: the Uninformed Majority [town; represented by the Gals in Love], who only know their role and don't know the other members of the town and the Informed Minority [mafia; represented by the Onyx Academy Sorority], who know each other and discuss every Night who they should kill. While the Townspeople have to eliminate all threats to town to win, the Mafia only has to have an equal number or outnumber all other factions combined to win. There are also Third Party Roles, which are special roles who have different win conditions.

At the beginning of the game, players will receive a PM with their Role and Alignment.

There are two phases in a Mafia game: 

The Day Phase, where the players will discuss about the events of the previous night and find out who us Mafia. Townspeople try to discern the alignment of the other players while the Mafia try to blend in and avoid being read as scum. Before the day ends, the players must vote on a player and the one who gets the majority votes will be eliminated.

The Night Phase, where the thread is considered 'locked' and players cannot comment in the thread. Instead, if they have Night Actions, special abilities related to their role, they may use those to help their faction win. The Mafia also discusses in their private chat who to kill for the night.

If you have some questions, you may ask me via PM or via this thread. You may also refer to my previous games in this subforum to see how the players play Mafia.

III. FACTIONS AND ROLES

Gals in Love
* Commonly known as the Town or the Innocents, their goal is to eliminate all threats to Town. They are the female characters from Reborn who have fallen in love [different degrees of affection] with Vero .

Victoria Marlow [Doctor]

charvictoria.png.90038467c85def53154c5247d58af326.png
The current Sensei of Apophyll Academy; Subconciously, Victoria still regrets being unable to protect and save Kiki when she needed her most. To atone for her apparent sin, every night, she visits someone and protects them.

Shelly Citra [Cop]

charshelly.png.572f7929f0805c24b69a6d864bc82c95.png
The timid Bug Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Shelly is a bookworm, thus, her knowledge and analytic skill is very high. Every night, she visits someone and identifies their alignment.

Heather Molinar [Vestsmith]

charheather.png.0b6982556cf67a250986180fd9e9c594.png
The headstrong tsundere Flying Type Elite 4 Member of Reborn; Heather has her own sense of justice and will help people at her own will [see Beryl Ward and Ametrine Mountain incidents]. Every even night, she now sneakily hands out vests that protect the user from a kill at night.

Aya La Rue [Gossip Receiver]

charaya.png.a745200441633ab7cf0099799118cbd0.png
The once poor Poison Type Gym Leader; Aya, after the Great Reborn War, was given a home in Reborn City, however, she still frequents the Wasteland every night. As we all know, random things get taken to the Wasteland, thus, every night, she receives a random piece of information.

Serra Voclain [Pseudo-Celebrity]

charserra.png.ab3fe0f865e347c22e2bf22e4908b34d.png

The lonely Ice Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Serra has lost most of what she had good in her life. She quit being an actress due to her bearing Bennett, her husband disappeared, and her son Bennett became rogue. However, after the Great Reborn War, she decided to become an actress once more, but she still needs fame to be able to pursue this path once more. If a total of 5 people have visited her in the entire game, her role will be publicly revealed to all. If she has been converted to cult at that time, her role will still display as a Celebrity.
Luna Vanhanen [Dreamer]

charluna.png.4c3c6b440b1600b64b0741a7fc628477.png

The enchanting Dark Type Gym Leader of Reborn; She loves the darkness, fantasy, and is quite imaginative. It appears she is more grounded on the unrealistic things. Every night, she dreams of either three players [two of which are innocent or third party, while one is mafia] or one player [who is town]. However, she dislikes being disturbed [especially by the pesky Bennett], so she can't dream anything if someone visits her.

Charlotte Belrose [Vigilante]

charcharlotte.png.7266375b475ed39f57e1d8df21916504.png

The punkish Fire Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Charlotte has her own sets of moral values and will take action if necessary. Once per game, she may visit someone and kill them.

Laura Belrose [Tracker]

charlaura.png.c87a2e19a066bb2be7d8848fc4d79639.png

The dainty Grass Type Elite 4 of Reborn; Laura tends to her garden very often, and commonly keeps track of their placement. She is also a neat freak. With the entry of threat to their lives, she now keeps track of other things. Every night, she now follows someone and sees where they go, and who they visit. Unfortunately, she is afraid to be caught and leaves early, thus, she won't find out what actions that person performs.

Saphira Belrose [Granny]

charsaphira.png.ec2f0bad34f58f2c924fcca1d6927752.png

The fierce Dragon Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Saphira is a formidable opponent and will not hesitate to eliminate anyone suspicious. Everyone, except her sisters, Laura and Charlotte, will be killed if they visit her at night.

Ciel Featherstone [Commuter]

charciel.png.fccad10ec8ec6af9271f62580f31c421.png

The graceful Flying Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Ciel is a beautiful acrobat, who soars to great heights and impresses her audience. However, she becomes lonely at times when she's high up, thus, every odd night, she may take someone with her to the sky, rendering all Night Actions towards her and that person useless.

Anna [???]

charanna.png.e74a6676dfe95d46f6639e5afbbcce3e.png

The second most mysterious person, after Shade, in the entirety of Reborn; No one, except Anna herself, knows what her powers are as it remains a mystery.

Ordinary Girl [Vanilla Townie]

charalice.png

You are an ordinary girl from Reborn who fell in love with Vero. You can't do any action at night, but you may use your analytic ability in helping out your faction in the day.

Onyx Academy Sorority
* Commonly known as Mafia or Scum, their goal is to outnumber or equal their number to all other factions combined. The Onyx Academy Sorority is composed of the Gym Leaders who graduated from Onyx Academy and they desire to subdue those who blindly fell in love with Vero. They select one person to do the kill per night [that person may still perform their original action].

Julia Wilde [Unique Bomb]

charjulia.png.1af309a5f97a28b703e7828011172733.png

The cheerful and robust Electric Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Julia did not fall in love with Vero because she only loved her bombs and her friends. Because of her love explosives, every night, she visits someone and gives them a bomb. If two people with bombs visit each other, both will explode and be eliminated; furthermore, if Julia herself, visits Saphira, both of them will die.

Florinia Sevilla [Stalker/Role Cop]

charflorinia.png.cb5b5736d8b631062ac1ef40cc8c4538.png

The robotic Grass Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Florinia did not fall in love with Vero because she had already sealed off her emotions due to a certain incident. She is a perceptive and intelligent person, thus, every night, she visits someone and perceives their role.

Titania Andersen [Roleblocker]

chartitania.png.2242c31ac5a70e9d65403a4e1ece27d8.png

The seemingly apathic Steel Type Leader of Reborn; Titania did not fall in love with Vero because of the turmoil in her heart and her seeming lack of empathy. With her strong and resilient nature, every night, she visits someone and stops them from doing any action or leaving.

Amaria Fiore [Strongman + Janitor]

charamaria.png.5ef8e0faf498c0e164b5586ce5f656b2.png

The apparently fragile and empty Water Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Amaria did not fall in love with Vero because of her bottomless love for Titania. Her type, Water is the most diverse of the lot, thus, once in the game, she may use the harshness of water and guarantee the death of someone and once in the game, she may visit someone and clean them, so that if they die, their role will not be revealed. Due to her extreme love for Titania, she will be unable to use her Night Action on the next night after Titania dies.

Third Party Roles
* They are special roles which have different conditions needed in order to win.

Fern Sevilla [Alien]

charfern.png

The proud Reserve Grass Type Gym Leader of Reborn and self-proclaimed Top Dog; Fern is still vengeful against Vero for taking away his pride, dignity, glory, and everything else. Now, after being released from mental rehabilitation, he has decided to seduce all the women who've fallen in love with Vero and make his own harem, but well, he can't make them like him, so he decides to just make his own list of stalked girls. Every night, he probes/stalks someone and that girl is added to his list of favorite girls! He wins if all living players are probed/stalked by him. The game will still continue after he wins until one of the main factions win.

Terra Pierce [Survivor]

charterra.png.ee3672bdbd53ae93fd1d6cf376f0a3e6.png

The eccentric Ground Type Gym Leader of Reborn; Terra created all this mess, but she just wants to have fun! Once in the game, she may host a party at night, so that everyone can speak and just relax! [All Actions will be canceled at that night - Party will proceed even if she is roleblocked or commuted] She wins if she survives until the end of the game. She is also immune to the first time she is lynched/killed.

IV. RULES

-     The Reborn Forum rules apply here.
  -     All Player Discussion must be kept here in this thread. Private PMs, discussion outside the thread through Discord, IRL, or other methods are not allowed as well. Only the mandated mafia discussion will be legalized.
  -     Per Day Phase, everyone is required to post 2 times. At Night Phase, the thread is considered locked and no one must post in the thread. Violation means immediate elimination.
  -     Sharing of PMs from me is not allowed. There will be consequences if found out. Ruining the game is not fun :(
  -     For voting in the Day Phase, use this format ELIMINATE - [Player Name]. Place it in bold. Votes can be changed throughout the Day Phase, as long as you notify me properly. Abstaining is allowed by posting ABSTAIN, as long as you don't do it on consecutive Day Phases. Missing two votes will mean instant elimination. 
  -     If you are ELIMINATED, you have a final post, which must not reveal critical information to the game. Afterwards, you will be disallowed from posting again, except for when the game ends.
  -     Night Actions should be sent to me in PM.
  -     Editing of posts is discouraged. If you wish to have a change, quote your previous post and say the appropriate changes.
  -     Lastly, respect the host and the other players. Personal attacks on others will have their own repercussions. 

Do ask questions if you have any, either in this thread or via PM. I will also be entertaining you if you require additional information regarding the game Mafia. If you also have suggestions for roles better suited to certain characters and the logic behind it, do PM and I'll consider it.

If you're interested in participating, comment below! I will be accomodating around 19 players, depending on how sign-ups go.

Player List

1. Paul25
2. Fair Family
3. Lykos Hand
4. Lek
5. Greninja
6. Jace Stormkirk
7. Megagun
8. Hycrox
9. Elanir
10. Damsel
11. Pdart0304
12. Quinnox
13. Ubi
14. Anti_Hero
15. Satoshi

16. Vanitas
17. Candy
18. Alphagar
19. Cooclor

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too be honest I'm not sure about the idea of Fern. I mean does Fern take away the wincon of other characters? That makes Fern the most unfun character. I mean you are suddenly winning well here's Fern taking it away. But what if one of the mafia is converted? Can that person still vote?  If not fern is a death sentence fter all she is a lose cannon.  What about Terra? Also when Fern ends the game what happens to the others do they lose? Do they lose? And if Fern dies how do you find out who is converted by Fern? I think that Fern is too unstable of an element for the game. I mean in the end a converted is almost unrecognizable. Also it eats at one of the core advantages of the mafia namely knowing who is your ally or not.

8 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Too be honest I'm not sure about the idea of Fern. I mean does Fern take away the wincon of other characters? That makes Fern the most unfun character. I mean you are suddenly winning well here's Fern taking it away. But what if one of the mafia is converted? Can that person still vote?  If not fern is a death sentence fter all she is a lose cannon.  What about Terra? Also when Fern ends the game what happens to the others do they lose? Do they lose? And if Fern dies how do you find out who is converted by Fern? I think that Fern is too unstable of an element for the game. I mean in the end a converted is almost unrecognizable. Also it eats at one of the core advantages of the mafia namely knowing who is your ally or not.

I'll be looking into the prospect of whether I should add Cult Leader Fern or not. Cult is one of the most unpredictable factors to a game, so I may remove it and change the Third Party Role into someone else.

As for Terra, what is your query on it?

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

I'm sorry Divs, but I have to pass. It requires too much attention from me, unfortunately. I do hope that you'll get enough participants!

Good luck with your Exams!

23 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

I'm adding some more members:

@Lek@Yagami@Zarc@StarryDreamerKitten@Refty365@Wolfox

Same as what Sir Dive said.

Idk if I can post everyday twice a day my work schedule is hetic right now and my dad shut off his internet for the summer. I would've loved to if I could be on every day but I know thats not fully possible for me sorry but have fun with it

1 minute ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Idk if I can post everyday twice a day my work schedule is hetic right now and my dad shut off his internet for the summer. I would've loved to if I could be on every day but I know thats not fully possible for me sorry but have fun with it

I don't think the day phase is 24 hours..

As far as I know it's for 48 hours.

Monsieur dive can clarify this. :) 

No problem If you can't join us!

That's really tough to go through everyday though :( 

3 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Just a note, a day in Mafia lasts for exactly 48 hours or more [if extended], so you can spread out your posts. 

Just now, Paul25 said:

We got an experienced player!

Hurrah!

hurrah im that one guy that when playing this game always peeked so umm haha woopsy

1 hour ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

I might have to use the ping system.

@Tartar @Another Retired Shipper @Greninja @HUEnd @Megagun @Jace Stormkirk @HongaarseBeer @Hycrox @Anstane @TwinAero @sailboat 

If you're interested, please comment below. If not, you may choose not to comment.

Yeah I'm in 

I will avenge my early death on the other thread