My prediction for Titania Gym Pokemon

Zander

So today while showering I suddenly started missing pokemon reborn. The heat of battles can never be given by another game.  Of course I've completely beaten this game upto the latest patch. So I was just thinking how awesome would it be to fight a super tough battle with my ev trained pokemon. 

So this is how I think Titania should be (This opinion is also based of the fact that Titania had a pretty important role in the story line so should be tougher) 

IF YOU THOUGHT AYA WAS TOUGH THEN WAIT TILL YOU READ FOR THIS

This should be a doubles 6 on 6 pokemon battle. 

Her team with order :-

First 2 pokemon are  Skarmory and Fortress. 

Skarmory has full hp evs and defensive nature. Moves :-

Stealth rock

Spikes

Roost

Steel Wing

Fortress has defensive evs. Moves :-

Stealth Rock

Toxic Spikes

Rapid Spin

Gyro Ball

[This is the deadly double field set up open. It guarantees that your team takes damage] 

Next up no time wasted straight up Aegislash. This is the ubers sword dance shadow sneak combo. 

[You either waste turns trying to remove the hazards or prevent this from trying to set up with will o wisp. Of course there will be full restores] 

4rth pokemon is a scizor. This is technician, bullet punch set up scizor. Pretty much same logic as Aegislash. 

[At this point you might have fainted both stallers but it's highly unlikely] 

5th pokemon is going to be a....... 

MEGA metagross. Yep deadliest pokemon in her arsenal. This one has to be shiny and it should have attack and speed evs.  

[When you are just recovering from the onslaught of the two sword dancers look who shows up! You thought you had this game with a simple will o wisp? Lol they're dead already] 

A n d last and finally we have a magnezone! (Wasn't pulse enough!) 

It obviously adds a special attack variant to Titania's team. This one will have thunderbolt, flash cannon, hp ice and thunder wave. 

[This pokemon will most probably be on the field with metagross at the same time. What? Think you can get away with an earthquake? You have no clue how much paralysis a thunder wave can cause. Plus sturdy with air balloon will guarantee a few thunder waves]

AND THAT'S IT FOR HER TEAM! 

Additionally there could have been a metal burst bastiodon instead of scizor if she feels like trolling hard. Those who have played in diamond /pearl and platinum should know. 

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE. Is this too tough or is there a way to get around it?  

EDIT : I completely forgot that she was shown to have an Excadrill. So I guess a fortress would also be kinda pointless though I put it in for 100% set up chance. Well I guess it's Excadrill instead of fortress. 

I'm betting Excadrill is choice scarfed ou mold breaker. And this one is allowed to switch . 

Amaria's gift could be a thing but honestly Empleon would be too easy to handle. Maybe she could use it if she battles alongside us? 

Edited by Zander

you forgot her excadrill she used on the flore mansion to destroy the house.

Aegilash , excadrill , skarmory for sure cause we already saw them. Next yeah probably metagross and magnezone , last probably scizor.

Edited by Zarc

Outside a shower and inside a shower makes a huge difference intelligence wise haha but anyway yes it does seem like this would be a tough battle but i can see some ways around it matching the types and certain abbilityes but even so what about the field effect? Wonder in witch field we will get to fight her the only logical field to me would be the electric/mechanical terrain whatever the name of it was, if thats the case a quick electric move to make the field dark would help... But to beat her since she is steel type either bulk through her with some ground and fire types but stealth rock would be REALLY helpfull...

We already know that Titania has an Excradrill, so at least 1 pokemon is diferent. 

I'd also bet she has an Empoleon, you know, water type, Amaria, stuff.

As for who she would start with, skarmory and foretress at the same time seems kinda pointless, and would problaly allow us to set up on them.

I'd say:

- Skarmory

- Empoleon

- Aegislash

- Scizor

- M-Metagross (oh boy...)

- Excadrill

Edit: seeing that Lucario, Escavalier, Aggron, Steelix are Steel types too. Thank God she can only use 6 pokemon...

Edited by Tacuara
wanna edit

I don't think she will use lucario since we already see it on Kiki and Samson teams. Escavalier yep probably , and empoleon too ( maybe a gift from amaria indeed ) 

Edited by Zarc

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

I don't think she will use lucario since we already see it on Kiki and Samson teams. Escavalier yep probably , and empoleon too ( maybe a gift from amaria indeed ) 

Maybe this one will Mega evolve. Don't like the last 2 gym battles have their ace using Mega Evolution?

While she doesnt seem like the type that would go for a tactical battle and more of a head on kind of fight, wich makes me wonder about Klefki

Just now, Zarc said:

i don't remember if gen 7 will be added on episode 17 or not

It will i have seen the status thread on episode 17 its about 62% done and the new gen will be added

27 minutes ago, Lek said:

Wonder in witch field we will get to fight her the only logical field to me would be the electric/mechanical terrain whatever the name of it was, if thats the case a quick electric move to make the field dark would help...

Actually I believe the fairy tale field Ame revealed some months ago.

Aegislash's ability is buffed, so are steel moves and swords dance. Fire gains dragon typing meaning it's 1x steel now.

plus it fits with the fairy tale book in the girls' dorm.

here: 

Edited by Cataline

Just now, Awesome_One said:

I'm like 95% sure that the Z Moves won't be in this game like at all.

Im sticking with the 5% then reason being cause in Rejuvenation i have seen all the items possible to acquire and the Z crystals were in there.... If its happening in Rejuv. it will probably happen in Reborn too

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Awesome_One said:

I swear I saw her say there wouldn't be. Unless it was something else. Ohh well. That's why I said 95% and not a full 100%. Haha. xD

She did say at one point that she was iffy about adding z moves. It was sometime later (I think a few weeks) that she decided to add them.