I know the upcoming episodes for pokemon reborn are coming...... Then again, there is pokemon rejuvenation. So I was thinking about these upcoming alolan pokemon and I am one of those guys who didn't get a 3DS and didn't play Sun Moon. Plus I hate the horrible graphics of the new pokemon anime.....so......yeah......I didn't experience any of it. As for my current reborn team, I have greninja espurr and noivern from gen 6. Based on stats, I loved Decidueye and Vikavolt. So, can anyone give a good idea about alolan Pokemon's?

for me , some good alolan pokemon are : primarina ( starter ) , mimikyu , bewear , alolan ninetales / sandslash and marowak , and toxapex

vikavolt is bad , a good attack spe but 0 speed and a bad def , one good attack and he is down

Edited by Zarc

It is indeed sad that Vikavolt is so slow... But with full EVs in HP and the others spread between Sp.Attack, Sp.Defence and Defence, it can do wonders! Plus, Levitate. It isn't as bad as you think @Zarc

Of course you have to not put it against Fire and fast Rock types (suck as Rockruff/Lycanroc line)... But again, which slow Bug should be put against these types?

Edited by Jess

ah yeah my bad , i forgot that if we said that one bug type pokemon is bad , you absolutely need to come here. 

Like you said , he can be decent only and if only he has pretty good EV , which is not always the case. 

edit : lycanroc is also an alolan deception for me , very good design but little bad stats , bad move pool

Edited by Zarc

1 hour ago, Zarc said:

ah yeah my bad , i forgot that if we said that one bug type pokemon is bad , you absolutely need to come here. 

Still salty about the previous time when you suggested to someone that pangoro is useless vs Shade? Never mind, you will relax eventually.

I didn't know I had to ask the mighty Zarc to give me permission to talk first.

Edit: Lycanroc has a priority Rock type attack. And is a fast Rock type, which is quite hard to find, hence unique. But I forgot, Zarc is always right and if we disagree he gets grumpy.

Edited by Jess

And of course it's you who tell me this ? Everytime i try to help someone , you just come and always say " no you're wrong , no not like this , no i have to desagree Zarc " , always.  

So please ??? 

And after you tell me that i hate being wrong ? come on 

What do you want ? Proofs ? there :

-_Z4KmInTSiiI3X_iMag2A.png

Bad HP , bad attack ( ok we don't care ) , a pretty decent def but not enough , a very good spec attack ok , bad spe def , very bad speed.

Even a caterpie is faster xD 
Edited by Zarc

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

And of course it's you who tell me this ? Everytime i try to help someone , you just come and always say " no you're wrong , no not like this , no i have to desagree Zarc " , always.  

So please ??? 

And after you tell me that i hate being wrong ? come on 

I did it once, with Pangoro case and you went berserk. Like, relax, someone is allowed to disagree with you, you aren't the 100% correct. And neither I am of course. I just said that Vikavolt is usable under circumstances. And if you want to bitch about something, under a topic isn't the place. That's why private messages exist.

Now, if you find bitching in public classy, be my guest.

Edit: Yes Zarc, you are right, let's ditch a Dark type like Pangoro before Shade because Dark types suck against Ghosts. Please. Of course I'll disagree, when your advice is THIS

Edited by Jess

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Ribombee, Lycanroc

Those two can do some work for you

ignoring that argument up there, both of these are seconded.

Ribombee is a special attacking monster, especially with Quiver Dance. It might not be the best setup, but I personally enjoy going Big Root, setting up with QD and then hitting enemies with Draining Kiss and Leech Life for massive healing boosts. For the last move slot, I tend to stick with Pollen Puff for double battle shenanigans.

Meanwhile, Midday Lycanroc (my personal fav) is pretty frail but, like Jess said, has Accelerock, which can definitely come in handy, and it's a speed demon anyways. Unfortunately, it's more of a glass cannon than its other form. Midnight Lycanroc is a little tankier and doesn't have Accelerock, but if  you want something with more survivability (and since you like Vikavolt, it seems plausible), then you might want to go with that instead.

@Jess He is asking for good alolan pokemons , i just answer to him , that's all.

I know at 300 % that i'm not always right of course. But i just hate the fact that always , yeah , always you come and keep contradict all what i said , especially when i try to help someone. But you seem to enjoy it soooooooo it's fine i guess ?

Edited by Zarc

Just now, Zarc said:

He is asking for good alolan pokemons , i just answer to him , that's all.

I know at 300 % that i'm not always right of course. But i just hate the fact that always , yeah , always you come and keep contradict all what i said , especially when i trie to help someone. But you seem to enjoy it soooooooo it's fine i guess ?

Prove the always then. Show me another one case, apart from this one and Pangoro one that I did it. I think you need to realise that the world doesn't rotate around you. I stated an opinion on a Pokemon you HAPPENED to mention. I didn't say you were wrong. I said it's sad that it has pathetic speed. You just see the spot where I say that it has potential, because you have some weird prejudice towards me. I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

10 minutes ago, Jess said:

I did it once, with Pangoro case and you went berserk. Like, relax, someone is allowed to disagree with you, you aren't the 100% correct. And neither I am of course. I just said that Vikavolt is usable under circumstances. And if you want to bitch about something, under a topic isn't the place. That's why private messages exist.

Now, if you find bitching in public classy, be my guest.

Edit: Yes Zarc, you are right, let's ditch a Dark type like Pangoro before Shade because Dark types suck against Ghosts. Please. Of course I'll disagree, when your advice is THIS

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

@Jess He is asking for good alolan pokemons , i just answer to him , that's all.

I know at 300 % that i'm not always right of course. But i just hate the fact that always , yeah , always you come and keep contradict all what i said , especially when i trie to help someone. But you seem to enjoy it soooooooo it's fine i guess ?

I know this conversation has nothing to do with me, and I apologize for butting in, but there is no need to argue with each other. Both of you have good points, and I think we should focus our energies discussing some awesome Alolan Mons rather than bickering. There IS a difference between bickering and civil disagreement (sorry for my attitude, by the way).

Also, I was in the same boat as you with Gen 7 and Rejuvenation. I picked up a Togedemaru, and I love her so much. She's actually not bad. Sure, you should NEVER use it in competitive, but it has pretty decent speed, and pretty good attack. It also has Nuzzle and Zing Zap, an 80 base power move which can flinch. Spiky Shield is also super underrated. It's just too bad that it learns mainly special moves, and no physical steel moves, but if you want to use something just for fun, Togedemaru can't hurt. It's not great, but it's still decent enough where it is good.

4 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I know this conversation has nothing to do with me, and I apologize for butting in, but there is no need to argue with each other. Both of you have good points, and I think we should focus our energies discussing some awesome Alolan Mons rather than bickering. There IS a difference between bickering and civil disagreement (sorry for my attitude, by the way).

Nah, I completely agree with you. I apologise if I acted out of control and insulted Zarc. But I won't apologize for stating an opinion, just because it was Zarc the one who mentioned the Pokemon first. I didn't offend him in any way, then he just attacked me. But again, I shouldn't had replied to this with all the ironies I spouted.

Edited by Jess

We explained each others on private , i would like to apologize too , it's was my fault. I shouldn't react like this.

I will stop giving advices for a while.

Sorry again , and peace. 

7 hours ago, Zarc said:

We explained each others on private , i would like to apologize too , it's was my fault. I shouldn't react like this.

I will stop giving advices for a while.

Sorry again , and peace. 

That argument sure reminded me of some good old times. But here's the question.........why in the world is Alola filled with bugs and fairies?? This is disturbing. I can't seem to find anything better besides decidueye and Primarina......