Training ATT EV in V9

The original EV training guide for rejuvenation is SERIOUSLY outdated, and i was wondering if anyone knew a good spot to train the ATTACK EV. I'm currently in Teila Resort.

Thanks in advance.

You can go to Goldenwood Forest.There are lycanroc(midnight),Mightyena and tranquil in there which give +2 att ev.I trained my blaziken and crobat there.

Edit: @kalzone678 Why did you post two topic about this?

Edited by Yagami

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

it was most likely an accident

anyway the attack ev training place in gearen lab is a good place to train

If you already have Surf and Rock Climb the key to get into the Gearen City Attack EV training room is in here.

Spoiler

595506c1d2a75_atkcard2.jpg.e83d159fb2952de7d34ab1d6453ca499.jpg

The ATK card is at the second segment of the cave. It will have two closed entrances with white barrels you can interact with to open them.  I think the entrance at the far right has the Attack Card.

Edited by Drace

Thank you all for your help.

On 29/06/2017 at 8:59 PM, Yagami said:

You can go to Goldenwood Forest.There are lycanroc(midnight),Mightyena and tranquil in there which give +2 att ev.I trained my blaziken and crobat there.

I think I like your idea best, and yes, that was completely by accident, i had no idea.

On 29/06/2017 at 11:57 PM, Drace said:

If you already have Surf and Rock Climb the key to get into the Gearen City Attack EV training room is in here.

Reveal hidden contents

595506c1d2a75_atkcard2.jpg.e83d159fb2952de7d34ab1d6453ca499.jpg

The ATK card is at the second segment of the cave. It will have two closed entrances with white barrels you can interact with to open them.  I think the entrance at the far right has the Attack Card.

Yeah, I already knew about this I just didn't have rock climb yet so i was looking for alternatives. but thanks anyway :)