Pokken new Pokemons

Gabriel1

I know that Pokken Tournament Deluxe has been confirmed and all that, but I can't help but to think about which pokémon would have been awesome in this game!

Here are some examples:

-Incineroar (power)

Here comes Incineroar, ready to give the audience both a crushing battle and a spectacular show

Its battling style would look like a slow and powerfull macho wrestler. its movepool would include Darkest Lariat, Earthquake (as a counter-attack), Flare Blitz and Leech Life (as a grab).

Its Burst Attack would be Malicious Moonsault

-Zygarde 10% (standard)

With the help of its own cells, Zygarde's opponents will have a hard time for sure.

While attacking, random cells would join up and help complete the combo (like Suicune's ribbons), with moves like Thousand Arrows and Core Enforcer.

While in Synergy mode, it would turn into Zygarde 50% and afterwards to Perfect Zygarde for its Burst Attack.

-Greninja (speed)

Greninja fights with confusingly-fast moves. Have its opponents blink, they'll miss their own defeat.

With a ninja-like battling style, Greninja would turn into Ash-Greninja for its Synergy mode.

-Porygon-Z (technique)

Porygon-Z's strategy focuses on keeping its opponent in check while beeting it up at the same time.

With a moveset focused on keeping the opponent away while using long-range attacks. It would have moves like Tri Attack and Psychic.

What are your personnal suggestions?

I never played the game, but here are some ideas of my own:

Swampert: Because if Blaziken and Sceptile can get in, so can Swampert. His super move would be turning Mega, and then doing a combo of Power-up-Punch into Earthquake

Marshadow: We need more 7th gen, and this guy would be perfect! His super move would be the Z move

Dusknoir: Speaking of ghosts, this one would be a power character. His super move would be a giant beam coming from his mouth, similar to Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Heracross: It baffles me how this one didn't make it. Maybe his super move could involve a Mega Evolved Mega Horn

Darmanitan: Yes, there are a lot of fire types, but this one would just be fun to use. His super would be a massive Flare Blitz to the face

Miltank: I don't think there are normal types in the game, and I feel you know where this one is going: THE SUPER IS ROLLOUT

Bronzong: Lord Asshat himself. He would be a slow, hard-to-play but also hard-to-beat trap setter. Perhaps his super would involve Trick Room, and rather than damaging the opponent, he could gain a huge boost in speed while the opponent could gain a huge decrease in speed

Edited by FactoryofSadness

first of all, NOT BRONZONG! the game doesn't have to be ruined by the oversized doorbell.

I agree with Incineroar, that one should have been there over Decidueye IMO.

Gallade - if gardevoir is in, why not it's fighting type counter part?

Blastoise or Feraligatr would be sick.  I am curious about Scizor and Decidueye.  I will probably stick to maining Garchomp tough.  I would drop Garchomp for Incineroar though.  Machamp is cool, but he is super slow and fighting Ranged Characters takes a lot more work than it needs to.  I can do it, it is just harder than it needs to be.

I would take Herracross and Gallade for another fighting type, though I like the idea of Milktank that was in the first post.  I would take either of the two fighting types I listed over Incineroar....pure bias on this choice

Edited by seki108