How to fix / mitigate text cutoff?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced the issue in which a line of text will appear on the screen, but then quickly progress onto the next line of text without you having pressed the confirm button because it was too big to fit on one line. This is pretty annoying, and I was wondering if there was any way to fix it. Is there a certain font type that mitigates / removes this issue? Is it even possible to fix it in general?

20 minutes ago, ProtoflareX said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced the issue in which a line of text will appear on the screen, but then quickly progress onto the next line of text without you having pressed the confirm button because it was too big to fit on one line. This is pretty annoying, and I was wondering if there was any way to fix it. Is there a certain font type that mitigates / removes this issue? Is it even possible to fix it in general?

I find for both Reborn and Rejuvination that I have to keep switching for certain lines.  Most seem to go well with the third and forth, in my experience, but other times it doesn't

25 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This happens in most fangames and unfortunately no one seems to know why they happen or how to fix them. Even in Ame's Line Break Errors thread for Reborn, she says she's not sure anything can be done about them. 

Well darn, looks like I'll just have to grin and bear it.