Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Is there a special relic buyer?

Orasha

Question

So the description for the "relic" items (relic gold, copper, silver, and vase) says that a maniac will buy them for a high price. And while I can sell them to shops, I wanted to know if there was someone in the game who, as the description suggests, will pay even more for them. Thanks! 

2 answers to this question

• Global Mods

The item descriptions are taken from the canon games and that part isn't referring to anyone in Reborn. I remember the "A maniac will buy them for a high price" description from as far back as FRLG for a few other items that sell for a lot of money. Although even from the canon games, there's interestingly never been NPCs for specific items like that to the best of my knowledge, and they sell for a high price regardless of who you sell them to. I guess it's just flavor text.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The item descriptions are taken from the canon games and that part isn't referring to anyone in Reborn. I remember the "A maniac will buy them for a high price" description from as far back as FRLG for a few other items that sell for a lot of money. Although even from the canon games, there's interestingly never been NPCs for specific items like that to the best of my knowledge, and they sell for a high price regardless of who you sell them to. I guess it's just flavor text.

Well, that certainly makes things easier for me :D thanks!