HQ Railnet Key

@Natsuki_sama You have to talk to her at Mount Valor after you fight a certain legendary pokemon. If you skipped through this fight, go to Mount Valor and change it's emotion to cold. Instead of climbing up the mountain, climb down it and find the Garufa Lair. See if you can activate the fight.

Spoiler

Kyogre is the legendary pokemon

Edited by Drace

9 minutes ago, Drace said:

@Natsuki_sama You have to talk to her at Mount Valor after you fight a certain legendary pokemon. If you skipped through this fight, go to Mount Valor and change it's emotion to cold. Instead of climbing up the mountain, climb down it and find the Garufa Lair. See if you can activate the fight.

Reveal hidden contents

Kyogre is the legendary pokemon

I've finished V9 already but I have no HQ Railnet Key from madelis

@Natsuki_sama I'm assuming what you did was not give Cera the Magma stone and so you defrosted the TM shop and they gave you magma drift. This means you were able to skip going through Crawli's Gym, which if you did go through this route you would have ran into Kyogre. However, if you didn't your best bet is to try to enter Kyogre's lair to try to initiate the fight. I read somewhere in the forum that getting the HQ Railnet Key was only really possible if you chose to give Cera the Magma Stone and fought Kyogre. I don't know if there any alternatives if you chose a different path.

Just now, Drace said:

@Natsuki_sama I'm assuming what you did was not give Cera the Magma stone and so you defrosted the TM shop and they gave you magma drift. This means you were able to skip going through Crawli's Gym, which if you did go through this route you would have ran into Kyogre. However, if you didn't your best bet is to try to enter Kyogre's lair to try to initiate the fight. I read somewhere in the forum that getting the HQ Railnet Key was only really possible if you chose to give Cera the Magma Stone and fought Kyogre. I don't know if there any alternatives if you chose a different path.

ohh Thank you very much XD