A new journey! Help? Ideas?

Vhandrake

Well well, i'm going to start Rejuvenation V9 for the second time, and i would like some help this time around, first time i did it almost blind and well, i enojoyed it.. Now i want to do it with a guide, with some advice... As for my starter i'll go with my favourite, Froakie, so here we go with some questions:

Is there a way to get Rowlet in game? Probably my second favourite...

Any Pokémon in early game that may poke usefull? The first time i had a some-what unbalanced team but dealt with it.

Items? TMs? Side events i shouldn't miss? 

And the last one that may answer all of the above.. Is there a V9 full guide version out yet? If theres is.. Would you mind giving me a link to it? I'd appreciate it alot! 

Thanks for reading! 

29 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Well well, i'm going to start Rejuvenation V9 for the second time, and i would like some help this time around, first time i did it almost blind and well, i enojoyed it.. Now i want to do it with a guide, with some advice... As for my starter i'll go with my favourite, Froakie, so here we go with some questions:

Is there a way to get Rowlet in game? Probably my second favourite...

Any Pokémon in early game that may poke usefull? The first time i had a some-what unbalanced team but dealt with it.

Items? TMs? Side events i shouldn't miss? 

And the last one that may answer all of the above.. Is there a V9 full guide version out yet? If theres is.. Would you mind giving me a link to it? I'd appreciate it alot! 

Thanks for reading! 

1.You can get rowlet in mossy grove in terajuma island.For this you have to do buildind bridges quest.

2.Swoobat with simple ability will help you early game.

3.There is a TM guide:http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27220-rejuvenation-tm-location-guide-v9/

Try to do the all the help center quest.They give good items and pokemons.

4.I don't think there is v9 full guide yet.

2 minutes ago, Yagami said:

1.You can get rowlet in mossy grove in terajuma island.For this you have to do buildind bridges quest.

2.Swoobat with simple ability will help you early game.

3.There is a TM guide:http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27220-rejuvenation-tm-location-guide-v9/

Try to do the all the help center quest.They give good items and pokemons.

4.I don't think there is v9 full guide yet.

Are you serious? I didn't do any mission from the Help Center the first time! LOL 

And thank you for the help!! 

Spoiler

1) After you get Froakie, get the Shuppet at Emerald building during night. (You can change from day to night by changing the clock on your computer). Shuppet is really good for the first and second gym and receives a priority move pretty early on. It becomes pretty useless once you hit the third gym.

2) Catch a Woobat in the GoldenWood Cave, trust me a flying type will be great to have. You can however replace with a Swablu when you reach Sheridan.

3) Do the Dangerous Help Quest to get a free Growlithe.

4) Once you gain access to route 2, catch an Aipom during day time, you're not keeping this pokemon but it will be useful later.

5) Go to the North East corner of route 2 and you'll find a painter, run around the pink patches during day time and catch a Spritzee, a decent Fairy Pokemon. Good for fighting Ren. You can replace this with the Mawile after Blacksteeple.

6) When you get to Sheridan City, go to the Help Center and take the "Cute Pokemon" quest. A girl will ask you to trade an Aipom for a Pancham. It will evolve into Pangoro if it reaches level 32, while you have a dark type in your party *cough* Greninja *cough*. Very useful for the 4th gym.

7) Take the quest about a missing brother at Sheridan. Catch the Lunatone that's attacking him. Very useful for the entire Sheridan part. Make sure to give it a rock type move.

8) Once you hit the fourth gym, catch a Yamask and evolve it into Cofagrigus, this will replace Shuppet/Banette if you haven't already.

9) Catch two Phantomp (evening) one male and one female. Take them to the daycare in Sheridan and wait for an egg (chance of happeing after 255 steps). Take the egg to route 3 and find the boy who gives the mystery egg (during the day). Hatch it and pray you get something good if not throw it in pc.

10) Catch an Emolga at route 4. Replace Growlithe or whichever is lagging behind. Useful for the 5th gym.

Here's a list of things I always do whenever I start a new save. Although usually I start with a snivy with contrary, torchic with speed boost, or froakie with protean. The up side is this makes the early game really easy. The down side is you have no ground type, which I almost never use is any of my play-through anyways. However, this means the 10th gym will be very difficult, so prepare for it after the 9th gym.

Edited by Drace

3 hours ago, Drace said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) After you get Froakie, get the Shuppet at Emerald building during night. (You can change from day to night by changing the clock on your computer). Shuppet is really good for the first and second gym and receives a priority move pretty early on. It becomes pretty useless once you hit the third gym.

2) Catch a Woobat in the GoldenWood Cave, trust me a flying type will be great to have. You can however replace with a Swablu when you reach Sheridan.

3) Do the Dangerous Help Quest to get a free Growlithe.

4) Once you gain access to route 2, catch an Aipom during day time, you're not keeping this pokemon but it will be useful later.

5) Go to the North East corner of route 2 and you'll find a painter, run around the pink patches during day time and catch a Spritzee, a decent Fairy Pokemon. Good for fighting Ren. You can replace this with the Mawile after Blacksteeple.

6) When you get to Sheridan City, go to the Help Center and take the "Cute Pokemon" quest. A girl will ask you to trade an Aipom for a Pancham. It will evolve into Pangoro if it reaches level 32, while you have a dark type in your party *cough* Greninja *cough*. Very useful for the 4th gym.

7) Take the quest about a missing brother at Sheridan. Catch the Lunatone that's attacking him. Very useful for the entire Sheridan part. Make sure to give it a rock type move.

8) Once you hit the third gym, catch a Yamask and evolve it into Cofagrigus, this will replace Shuppet/Banette if you haven't already.

9) Catch two Phantomp (evening) one male and one female. Take them to the daycare in Sheridan and wait for an egg (chance of happeing after 255 steps). Take the egg to route 3 and find the boy who gives the mystery egg (during the day). Hatch it and pray you get something good if not throw it in pc.

10) Catch an Emolga at route 4. Replace Growlithe or whichever is lagging behind. Useful for the 5th gym.

Here's a list of things I always do whenever I start a new save. Although usually I start with a snivy with contrary, torchic with speed boost, or froakie with protean. The up side is this makes the early game really easy. The down side is you have no ground type, which I almost never use is any of my play-through anyways. However, this means the 9th gym will be very difficult, so prepare for it after the 8th gym.

AMAZING INFO! Thank you deeply!!