Little problems

Allvenia

Hi guys!
So, after walking about the milion time around Opal Bridge, those two beauties finally hatch. My cream the la cream of my breeding program. Because of this game I kind of got addicted to breeding, and because Florinia rape me on my first attempt. xD

But I'm not here to brag about them. Actually, I need some help. Soon I'm gonna take on Shade again, after constantly beeing invited on rape train. //There are no breaks on rape train you know?//
So, I have some questions and need some answers.
1. If we are permitted to choose starter from I-VI generation of pokemons, then I assume that movesets are from VI gen. True or false?
2. Is there anyone who have the full list of TM/HM that you can acquire here? And if yes, can you show it to me?
3. There is alot pokemon that we can catch. But some of the like Gastly are not. My question is: since I catch anything I can, which are the best to improve via breeding proces and add to team.
All answers will be appreciated. Have a nice day and a cupcake :)

PS:Yes, some of the shinies in my game are re-coloured by me, after asking Ame if I can do this.

Leira.png

Moander.png

I'll answer just a couple of those questions cause i don't know the others xD 

Gen VI moves? 99% sure that you're correct, Gen VI moves role here

That Arcanine of yours will probably help you and be on your main team all the way... There are some Pokémon that will probably be on your run for a quite a long time, those being Ampharos, Meowstic (At least she stayed with me till i got Abra, which is pretty far away if you ask me) Sharpedo or Houndoom (Depending on your starter) and probably a descent bird.. If you're willing to get a Noivat, Noivern was SO helpfull for me when i got him to evolve... Those where the ones that stayed with me most of the time, if not all the time since i got them.. Maybe this would be helpfull? And if you had a nice Pokémon from the mistegy egg, then that is an option too! 

23 minutes ago, Allvenia said:

Hi guys!
So, after walking about the milion time around Opal Bridge, those two beauties finally hatch. My cream the la cream of my breeding program. Because of this game I kind of got addicted to breeding, and because Florinia rape me on my first attempt. xD

But I'm not here to brag about them. Actually, I need some help. Soon I'm gonna take on Shade again, after constantly beeing invited on rape train. //There are no breaks on rape train you know?//
So, I have some questions and need some answers.
1. If we are permitted to choose starter from I-VI generation of pokemons, then I assume that movesets are from VI gen. True or false?
2. Is there anyone who have the full list of TM/HM that you can acquire here? And if yes, can you show it to me?
3. There is alot pokemon that we can catch. But some of the like Gastly are not. My question is: since I catch anything I can, which are the best to improve via breeding proces and add to team.
All answers will be appreciated. Have a nice day and a cupcake :)

PS:Yes, some of the shinies in my game are re-coloured by me, after asking Ame if I can do this.

Leira.png

Moander.png

For a full list of available TMs see this thread:

And others are answered by Vhandrake.