Ask Sapphire Anything

56 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

BRUH you said food not snacks i thought you meant like lunch or dinner food not snacks but yeah i actually love doritos 

snacks ARE food tho

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

Yeah well when you say food are you thinking about getting candy at the store or are you thinking about getting dinner/lunch? 

in this case whatever you wanna understand it as if it wasn't what I meant it was mainly because I didn't ask the question right :/

14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

in this case whatever you wanna understand it as if it wasn't what I meant it was mainly because I didn't ask the question right :/

Hey it's fine i get what you mean now so don't even worry about it i'm just glad we got this all cleared up now 

On 6/26/2017 at 0:28 AM, SukaiChris said:

What do you like to do during your freetime and what movies you like?

uhhhhhh ( go on tumblr and stare at men's asses ) lol no i like to just play video games, babysit, work on my fan game, and just hang out with friends and what movies i like there's a lot so here's a few  x-men, star wars, madea, avengers, beastly, step up, and the occasional disney movies also as for your location sukai i think your the world of naruto  waiting for itachi to be revived and get married and have a op son named shien ( in memory of shisui) hehehe

On 6/26/2017 at 3:07 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

Took a while to find this thread, but I have a question: Why Raven and not Starfire?

Ok just to clarify it's not that i don't like starfire i do it's just that i find raven to be more relatable to my life and also because i've always been a curious one so when i found who doesn't socialize a lot it makes me wonder what are they hiding and so when i found raven it was like i REALLY wanna know what's her story and why she's so antisocial and when i did i couldn't help but love her even more as a character so that's why raven over starfire and plus we have the same name 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

14 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

uhhhhhh ( go on tumblr and stare at men's asses ) lol no i like to just play video games, babysit, work on my fan game, and just hang out with friends and what movies i like there's a lot so here's a few  x-men, star wars, madea, avengers, beastly, step up, and the occasional disney movies also as for your location sukai i think your the world of naruto  waiting for itachi to be revived and get married and have a op son named shien ( in memory of shisui) hehehe

Ok just to clarify it's not that i don't like starfire i do it's just that i find raven to be more relatable to my life and also because i've always been a curious one so when i found who doesn't socialize a lot it makes me wonder what are they hiding and so when i found raven it was like i REALLY wanna know what's her story and why she's so antisocial and when i did i couldn't help but love her even more as a character so that's why raven over starfire and plus we have the same name 

Niceeeee I love those things too and movies (some I haven't seen o.o also "lol! XD" to the staring at mens asses. Died at that). Hmm and maybe I am in that world who knows. ;) Also I see you're a Teen titans fan as am I. Was it a childhood show for you as well?

17 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Ah I see. Cool. I also did enjoy Teen Titans back then. 

7 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

Niceeeee I love those things too and movies (some I haven't seen o.o also "lol! XD" to the staring at mens asses. Died at that). Hmm and maybe I am in that world who knows. ;) Also I see you're a Teen titans fan as am I. Was it a childhood show for you as well?

which ones have you not seen, I DO the second you said maybe confirmed it, lol i'm glad i could make you laugh at that, and yes it was along with others but i spare you on all the other ones cuz there's a lot 

5 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Ah I see. Cool. I also did enjoy Teen Titans back then. 

great welcome to the group 

12 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

which ones have you not seen, I DO the second you said maybe confirmed it, lol i'm glad i could make you laugh at that, and yes it was along with others but i spare you on all the other ones cuz there's a lot 

great welcome to the group 

Madea, beastly and step up I haven't seen. And certain disney movies I didn't see, but wanted to. 

3 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

Madea, beastly and step up I haven't seen. And certain disney movies I didn't see, but wanted to. 

Hey what's your race cuz if yr black and haven't seen madea we're gonna have some issues and beastly its good if you like those type of movies ( drama and romantic) as for step up you gotta watch those they're really great dance movies but there's 5 so pace yourself oh yeah if you do watch them step up revolution is the 4th and step up all in is the 5th so yeah and about the disney movies which ones did you want to see cuz i might be able to help you find a way to watch them 

6 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Hey what's your race cuz if yr black and haven't seen madea we're gonna have some issues and beastly its good if you like those type of movies ( drama and romantic) as for step up you gotta watch those they're really great dance movies but there's 5 so pace yourself oh yeah if you do watch them step up revolution is the 4th and step up all in is the 5th so yeah and about the disney movies which ones did you want to see cuz i might be able to help you find a way to watch them 

Ooh that's my bad about Madea. Forgot it has Tyler Perry in it. Didn't get a chance to see those movies, but would watch them and yes I am black. I am into romantic and drama(I'm different that way. Problem? '-' Just kidding xD) I think I will look into Step up because I like watching people dance. And as for disney movies Finding Dory, Cars 2-3, and inside out. 

4 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

Ooh that's my bad about Madea. Forgot it has Tyler Perry in it. Didn't get a chance to see those movies, but would watch them and yes I am black. I am into romantic and drama(I'm different that way. Problem? '-' Just kidding xD) I think I will look into Step up because I like watching people dance. And as for disney movies Finding Dory, Cars 2-3, and inside out. 

Bruh we bout to fight you need watch madea i suggest madea's big happy family, or madea goes to jail first, and great that's not a problem at all and as for the disney movies finding dory is well something else , cars 2 is good i liked it ( i haven't seen cars 3 yet but i plan to) and inside its good i enjoyed it so yeah better get started on these movies 

1 hour ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Bruh we bout to fight you need watch madea i suggest madea's big happy family, or madea goes to jail first, and great that's not a problem at all and as for the disney movies finding dory is well something else , cars 2 is good i liked it ( i haven't seen cars 3 yet but i plan to) and inside its good i enjoyed it so yeah better get started on these movies 

Lool. Thanks for heads up. xD