Where to level up high level pokemon

RaysGoat

So I've beaten v9 to the point where the message from the developer pops up on the screen saying you've completed v9. Anyway, I always see videos of players with boxes full of level 75 pokemon. I was wondering where the best spot to train all these pokemon is located at? I know there's the high level trainer in old Professor Jenner's  building, but they only battle you once per day it seems. Is changing the date on my computer and battling them the fastest way to level up all the pokemon I want? Also I know there's those trainers that let you battle three Audinos but then my HP EV gets maxed. I don't care that much about EV's but I don't really want all points going into HP. So I was wondering what peoples thoughts on the best place to train is at?

Just now, RaysGoat said:

So I've beaten v9 to the point where the message from the developer pops up on the screen saying you've completed v9. Anyway, I always see videos of players with boxes full of level 75 pokemon. I was wondering where the best spot to train all these pokemon is located at? I know there's the high level trainer in old Professor Jenner's  building, but they only battle you once per day it seems. Is changing the date on my computer and battling them the fastest way to level up all the pokemon I want? Also I know there's those trainers that let you battle three Audinos but then my HP EV gets maxed. I don't care that much about EV's but I don't really want all points going into HP. So I was wondering what peoples thoughts on the best place to train is at?

If you're worried about EV's, you can buy berries that decrease EV's. I'd still recommend the Audino trainer in Nightmare City.

38 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

If you're worried about EV's, you can buy berries that decrease EV's. I'd still recommend the Audino trainer in Nightmare City.

Alright thanks I figured it was a Audino trainer. And where do I get the berries? The giant store? With the level system or whatever?

Just now, RaysGoat said:

Alright thanks I figured it was a Audino trainer. And where do I get the berries? The giant store? With the level system or whatever?

One of the children in the Lost Camp sells them.

14 hours ago, RaysGoat said:

May I ask what is this high leveled trainer you're talking about and where?

7 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

May I ask what is this high leveled trainer you're talking about and where?

She's in the place where you get your starter. In Reborn the trainer has higher level pokemon and I think it's unlimited battling. In Rejuvenation the pokemon a bit lower of a level and it's only once per day.

rej.png

21 hours ago, RaysGoat said:

She's in the place where you get your starter. In Reborn the trainer has higher level pokemon and I think it's unlimited battling. In Rejuvenation the pokemon a bit lower of a level and it's only once per day.

rej.png

Got it, thanks!