Ruby Museum

RaysGoat

You have to find a jigglypuff in one of the rooms. The Puff runs outside. Talk to it. Either Listen or scare it off. It will move to a different location each time. Once it moves outside of the Ruby Museum's Back entrance, Talk to it and select Listen. It will put the employee to sleep. Then go in and steal whichever fossil you want. The top has the Jaw fossil. The bottom has the whatever fossil that when revived produces Amaura.

Outside the West Gearen Flower shop, you can select "Listen" and then go into the flower shop and steal honey. I would not do this, however. It made me feel extremely guilty when I learned that that one bit of honey would help pay the rent. I did it once. Then I reloaded my save. It never happened.

31 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

You have to find a jigglypuff in one of the rooms. The Puff runs outside. Talk to it. Either Listen or scare it off. It will move to a different location each time. Once it moves outside of the Ruby Museum's Back entrance, Talk to it and select Listen. It will put the employee to sleep. Then go in and steal whichever fossil you want. The top has the Jaw fossil. The bottom has the whatever fossil that when revived produces Amaura.

Outside the West Gearen Flower shop, you can select "Listen" and then go into the flower shop and steal honey. I would not do this, however. It made me feel extremely guilty when I learned that that one bit of honey would help pay the rent. I did it once. Then I reloaded my save. It never happened.

Thank you for the explanation. I'll give it a shot

37 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Ok that worked thanks. Now why can I go to turn it into a pokemon again?

3 minutes ago, RaysGoat said:

Ok that worked thanks. Now why can I go to turn it into a pokemon again?

if for "why" you meant "where", then you must go to Akuwa town, at the labs near the shore.