I CANNOT beat Noel to save my life.

youknowwhatson

It has literally been 2 years and I've yet to beat Noel. If anyone could give pointers or even lend me a Pokemon to beat him so I can get on with the story, it would be a blessing from heaven. Please and thank you. Here is a screenshot of my current team. I'll gladly give stats and moves if asked.

pokemon reborn team vs Noel.PNG

catch a magnemite with sturdy on shade gym , it will allow you to paralyse his pokemons , then use somes cotton candies or revive , and potions to keep yours alive.

Catch a klink on the railnet too , and train him lvl 50 where he will evolve to klinklank , those two steel pokemons will destroy his fairy.

You can also catch a good fight type like makuhita , or do the scrafty even , then use them to destroy his normal types :) 

edit : if you don't want to waste your time , i can provide you them 

Edited by Zarc

17 minutes ago, Zarc said:

catch a magnemite with sturdy on shade gym , it will allow you to paralyse his pokemons , then use somes cotton candies or revive , and potions to keep yours alive.

Catch a klink on the railnet too , and train him lvl 50 where he will evolve to klinklank , those two steel pokemons will destroy his fairy.

You can also catch a good fight type like makuhita , or do the scrafty even , then use them to destroy his normal types :) 

edit : if you don't want to waste your time , i can provide you them 

Thank you so much. Is there anything I can do in return for you if you provide them? I sincerely appreciate your help! I just can't take fighting him anymore.

If you haven't already beaten him, a couple other things to consider: keep Gigalith healthy for his Swellow, that thing is a nasty nasty piece of work(if it's still there as of E16, I haven't fought him post E15 yet).  Also, if you have any Poison types with Sludge Wave, try changing the field effect.  The passive recovery granted by the terrain is a real issue, especially when it comes to his bulkier Pokemon.  Other than that, all the mons mentioned are generally good ways to beat him down.  Scrafty, Hariyama, Primeape are all good ways to punch a hole in the first few Pokemon on his team.  Other than that the battle kind of boils down to a good old fashioned brawl.  Noel's team doesn't do anything special to beat you up, he just hits really really hard.