what's the difference between normal and intense mode

Pluto

i mean i figure that teams will be more difficult pokemon, but outside of that, what are the difference? first run through since im finished with the lastest reborn ep. Should i start on normal cause that seems like reborn diffculty and i want to go and make a mono electric terrain team, however i feel like i would probably get destroyed on intense.

33 minutes ago, Pluto said:

i mean i figure that teams will be more difficult pokemon, but outside of that, what are the difference? first run through since im finished with the lastest reborn ep. Should i start on normal cause that seems like reborn diffculty and i want to go and make a mono electric terrain team, however i feel like i would probably get destroyed on intense.

Besides Intense mode being extremely difficult, I can't think of anything else on top of my head :P 

Not much difference, pokemon you can catch, items, ect are all the same. trainers, Gym leaders, and boss battles are all harder, they use different pokemon/strategies and have increased levels, but other than that, there's nothing else

I can't really say too much in terms of comparison since I've only completed Rejuv 's latest version on Intense so far but I tended to notice especially later that even some normal trainers WILL have Pokemon that exceed your level cap and Gym Leaders and other important NPCs will outlevel your cap by upwards of 5 levels and in some cases even more than that. It is pretty damn brutal and is meant to put you at a constant disadvantage to present a challenge beyond even the notorious "Reborn" difficulty. If you're down with that then go for it if you're already familiar with the reborn style difficulty I'd say you're probably ready for it.  

Edited by LordWallace

9 hours ago, Pluto said:

The only thing besides updated team and moves is a certain leader who I can say intense REALLY makes the difference on. So yeah. lol

Edited by Sceptilespy