Interest Check: Theme Tours

Azeria

Would you be interested in theme tours?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in theme tours?

• Veterans

So as of recent, activity on the local showdown server has been declining rapidly, redemption just ended and discord's usage is only rising due to it being so user friendly. This also means there's not much reason to be around on the showdown server, which isn't exactly great. Hence me making this thread, to see whether people are interested in bringing back these relics.

For those who don't know, back in the day, we used to have tournaments of all kinds on reborn's servers. These ranged from classic OU singles, to doubles and triples, to restricted mon usage to even Metronome only Wailords. It was pretty fun and there'd be a range of prizes offered too. Even last year, ex developer Kurotsune hosted a series of theme tours that handed out Pseudos which where previously unavailable, to the winners of said tours. Heck there's one to be held this Saturday during our annual Summer Party.

Maybe it'd be cool if they were held semi-regularly again? Which is why I ended up making this thread, to see whether there's any interest in having these things happen again on the showdown server. Answer the Poll above, just a simple yes or no as to whether you'd be interested in them. 

This is gonna be good, can't wait to see the shit people bring tbh. Hope I can use memes like Specs Sciz (fresh 90 BP Hidden Power :]]]) but this should be fun nonetheless o/