Cosmia and Comet

Let's discuss these two characters.

Obviously, they, in some way, work for Madame X. Maybe not Team Xen itself, but definitely for Madame X.

In the Kristiline Help Quest where you have to take a quiz, If you answered all Three Questions correctly, The Person who gave you the quiz said that They will give you the True Identity of Madame X. The Person who stopped him was definitely Cosmia. I would also guess that the guy giving the Quiz was Comet. If he knew Madame X's true Identity, then it would make sense. He's probably an extremely mischievous person. 

They have the ability to disguise themselves. Demonstrated as Comet was able to transform into a regular person in order to give the quiz. And when he and his sister so rudely transformed into Nancy, and My main Character, Raiden (Or as all of you know him, Axel). 

They are obviously using this ability to control the events in Grand Dream City. Probably working with Madelis and Cassandra, under Madame X's Orders. 

They could be involved in the Petrification of Grand Dream City Residents. The note in Talon's room said to meet Nancy for a Date in the area where he was turned to Stone. It can only be Comet and Cosmia, since Nancy is dead. Their could be someone else doing the actual petrification.

As for who signed us up for the Festival, it isn't detective work for those of us who played the game. Cosmia and Comet disguised themselves and Signed us up before Risa Raider signed up. They obviously need the actual characters to participate in the festival, since if they could go in and battle in the festival, they would only need to put down two of our names.

I've Stated all of the Facts that I know. And a Few of my own Speculations. Discuss.

They are really mysterious for me. I almost didn't noticed them until that stint they did where they disguised as the MC's motherand the MC itself.

As much as I wanna know their purpose, There are more pressing things that matters more, that I can't put where they are on the spectrum, so maybe they will remain on the shadows for a while.

Edited by Dragon God Goomy

I didn't know that Cosmia was the one to take the guy away in the sidequest! I almost instantaneously forgot about it when I was done, whoops.

Anyway, I like this theory, but there's a small problem in the tournament thing and that is Kanon. Kanon doesn't exist within this time, so I'm not sure if the current time's Madame X even knows about him either.

v10 will probably be the festival of dreams, so v11 is when I think we get any main story info on Cosmia and Comet.

But Comet is about to get blown back for stealing my majestic hair. And calling Florin a loser, as he's a cool dude.

Assuming it was them who signed us up, they also signed Venam up for the tournament... since Venam is now petrified, I wonder how that will resolve.

4 hours ago, Xiri said:

Assuming it was them who signed us up, they also signed Venam up for the tournament... since Venam is now petrified, I wonder how that will resolve.

This opens up a new discussion: Venam is Petrified. And they probably need Venam to participate in the tournament. 

This could be a hint that the person who is petrifying people isn't actually working with Cosmia or Comet.

But then, Cosmia did disguise herself as Nancy in order to get to Talon. Talon was petrified in the spot where He and Nancy/Cosmia were supposed to meet. Maybe Cosmia isn't Directly responsible for Talon's Petrification.

On 22.06.2017 at 10:43 PM, ShadeStrider said:

I calculate that you will have to wait approximately 8 months or longer.

i can wait that long maybe in the free time i will make my team shiny like melia =)))

the theory about them being able to make multiple copies of themselves falls off. There's no enough concrete evidence to prove this power. The only thing we know is that they can change their appearance at will. But here's the trick, out of all the people to choose they specifically chose Nancy and the mc. There's no answer to that, just saying to "control the city" in our appearance has no backup or reason, so someone probably gave them an order Madame x. Then there's the tournament part, comet couldn't change back/at all when he became us so its close to assume that he was like that from they first started their plans in GDC. But we can say for sure that they for sure had something to do with the tournament. If "us" the mc went inside to sign up and someone tells us "oh but, mc you already signed up for it already" red alarms would be going off saying something wrong is going on here.

With that said I can wait till v10 comes out. Something is definitely happening at that tournament and they specifically want us to be apart of us.

12 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

the theory about them being able to make multiple copies of themselves falls off. There's no enough concrete evidence to prove this power. The only thing we know is that they can change their appearance at will. But here's the trick, out of all the people to choose they specifically chose Nancy and the mc. There's no answer to that, just saying to "control the city" in our appearance has no backup or reason, so someone probably gave them an order Madame x. Then there's the tournament part, comet couldn't change back/at all when he became us so its close to assume that he was like that from they first started their plans in GDC. But we can say for sure that they for sure had something to do with the tournament. If "us" the mc went inside to sign up and someone tells us "oh but, mc you already signed up for it already" red alarms would be going off saying something wrong is going on here.

With that said I can wait till v10 comes out. Something is definitely happening at that tournament and they specifically want us to be apart of us.

If Comet hadn't been able to change his appearance at will, that means that Cosmia was the one who signed Aelita, Melia, Venam, Kanon, and Erin up for the tournament. All she had to do was change into one person, Sign them up, exit, hide, and repeat the process. Comet most likely cannot change out of Raiden's form, so he probably won't be able to show up at the tournament. It would be pretty suspicious to have two people named Raiden who look exactly the same running around.

To be honest, If Jan could finish up Grand Dream City, by giving us Axis University, the Badlands, The Hospital of Hope, etc, Make the story content so long that it begins to look like Metal Gear, add some more sidequests, continue preexisting sidequest arcs, and release that to us as Version 10, that would make me happy.

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

If Comet hadn't been able to change his appearance at will, that means that Cosmia was the one who signed Aelita, Melia, Venam, Kanon, and Erin up for the tournament. All she had to do was change into one person, Sign them up, exit, hide, and repeat the process. Comet most likely cannot change out of Raiden's form, so he probably won't be able to show up at the tournament. It would be pretty suspicious to have two people named Raiden who look exactly the same running around.

To be honest, If Jan could finish up Grand Dream City, by giving us Axis University, the Badlands, The Hospital of Hope, etc, Make the story content so long that it begins to look like Metal Gear, add some more sidequests, continue preexisting sidequest arcs, and release that to us as Version 10, that would make me happy.

I'm actually quite curious as to why comet can't his appearance at all. There is the fact that he could before, but when they started operating in GDC he couldn't once he changed into the mc. So theirs definitely something going on here. It doesn't take away my suspicions that something is happening at that tournament for a moment, otherwise they wouldn't have signed us up secretly.