Ultimate Rejuv Gym leaders.

Hi. I'm going to attempt to make Rejuv's gym leaders a "little" bit harder.

I'm going to update this little by little, so hang with me.

Anyway,

Venam:

Ok. So first, this is the field we'll be using:

Spoiler

#--------------------------- Corrupted Cave [CC] --------------------------------#
"The cave is corrupted!"

* Poison gets a x1.5 boost in power
* Rock and Grass  gets a x1.2 boost in power
* Fairy gets a .5 decrease in power
* Physical Flying type moves get a .5 decrease in power
* Pokemon with the following abilities are hurt each round:
 Grass Pelt
* Pokemon with the following abilities are healed each round:
 Poison Heal
* All non-poison type Pokemon are poisoned at the end of the round
* The following moves gain a 1.2 boost
 Seed Flare, Nature power
* The following moves gain a poison sub type
 Rock Slide, Smack Down, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb
* The following moves will transform this field into a normal cave field
 Seed flare, Solarbeam
* The following moves will turn this field into a regular cave field, and KO all Pokemon
 Heat Wave, Blast Burn, Eruption, Lava Plume

And here's the team:

Spoiler

Ivysaur Lv16 w/ leftovers:

Ability: Overgrow

Leech Seed

Mega Drain

Venoshock

Growth

Strat here is pretty simple. Use Growth and sweep while leech seed + lefties gives you health to survive. The field will poison non poison types every round so Venoshock gets boosted, and that's not mentioning the field boost already. And Mega Drain gets a boosted by the field as well. It also helps recover health, and it beats a weakness to poison, being ground, and defeats a resistance to it being rock. Overall, solid lead.

Beedrill Lv 16 w/ Black sludge:

Ability: Swarm

Toxic Spikes

Bug bite

Tailwind

Venoshock

I've already explained the deal with Venoshock. Black sludge helps keep health. Toxic spikes ensures the poison on anything not poison or steel. It's there to prevent any field cheese from ruining the poison+venoshock strat. Tailwind is also there to support the team, seeing as there's no way a Beedrill is living that long. It also beats another poison weakness being Psychic.

Salandit Lv 17 w/ Charcoal:

Ability: Corrosion

Nasty plot

Ember

Toxic

Venoshock

This pokemon is nasty. (pun intended). Now, just in case poison spikes are destroyed, and the field is destroyed, we have corrosion to poison any steel/poison types. This makes poison types just as weak to venoshock as any other pokemon at this point, and steel types become worn down, if charcoal+Nasty plot ember hasn't incinerated them.

Mareanie Lv 18 w/ Poison barb

Ability: Merciless

Venoshock

Recover

Infestation

Hp water.

Do I need to explain this mon. Poison barb+Field+poison status+crit+infestation damage faster boosted venoshock is basically a free ohko. There's also Hp water because scald is probably to much, and the same goes for liquidation and anything over 65 bp naturally. But yeah. Recover for health. hp water for balanced water stab. OP mon.

Skunky Lv 18 w/Black glasses

Ability: Stench

Pursuit

Venoshock

protect

hp ice

Honestly. I just need 1 more mon. Skunky seemed to fit. No real explanation here except extra thing to beat psychic types. Protect for stalling. Hp ice for ground types. Yeah. I'll probably replace this mon in the future. I would've used sticky web ariados, or eviolite golbat, but they are obtained at level 22. And I respect the level cap. Except for the ace mon.

Seviper Lv 22 w/ Figy Berry

Ability: Shed Skin

Venoshock

X-scissor

Aqua tail

Coil

This mon is kinda wild. X-scissor to beat psychic types, aqua tail for ground types, I don't need to explain venoshock, and coil just to fuck with you.

Ok. So uh. Venam is busted. Maybe. Idk.

Keta:

You know what Jan. If you want to make Keta unfair the cheap way. I can make him unfair the dickhead way.

This is the field we'll be using:

Spoiler

"The field is abound with trees."
* Effect Spore's activation chance is doubled to 60%
* Activates Overgrow, Swarm, Grass Pelt and Leaf Guard
* Grass and special Bug moves increase in base power x1.5
* Long Reach Pokemon suffer a x0.9 accuracy loss
*   Strength Sap heals 30% more HP
* Infestation deals 1/6 Max HP damage per turn (from 1/8)
* These moves increase in base power x1.5:
  Attack Order
* These moves deal additional Grass type damage and increase power x2:
  Cut
* These moves suffer a x0.5 decrease of power:
  Surf   Muddy Water
* Forest's Curse additionally Curses the target
* Sap Sipper gradually restores HP
* Ingrain's healing effect is doubled
* The stat changing effect of these moves is amplified:
  Growth   Defend Order
* Heal Order restores 66% of the user's Max HP (from 50%)
* Sticky Web's effect is doubled.
* In the absence of Rain or Water Sport, These moves will transform this field into a Volcanic Field:
  Eruption   Heat Wave  Flame Burst  Lava Plume  Searing Shot
  Fire Pledge         Inferno Overdrive
* Nature Power becomes Wood Hammer
* Camouflage changes the user's type to Grass
* Secret Power may induce Sleep
*   Nature's Madness deals 75% HP damage (from 50%)
* Telluric Seed boosts Attack and applies Spiky Shield to the user

This is the team.

Remember, the level cap is 30. But that doesn't matter seeing as Keta has a level 22 Medicham. So uh. Yeah. BTW, this is going to be the first battle only. Ghost Keta shouldn't even battle you.

Spoiler

Monferno Lv 28 w/ charcoal

Ability:Blaze

Close combat

U-turn

Heat Wave

Stealth rocks

Oh I hope you didn't think I was using that forest field. But yeah, Heat wave to change the forest field. Charcoal to boost that damage, plus potential blaze, PLUS field boost later. Close combat because life is unfair and I'm a dick. U-turn to beat psychics and to switch out if needed after getting up rocks. And I hope I don't need to explain rocks. But WAIT. The point is for Monferno to live long enough to use TWO heat waves. Now we're getting interesting.

Pignite Lv 28 w/ Life orb

Ability: T h I c c  fat

Flare blitz

Superpower

Bulk up

Thunder punch

Tpunch to cover water and flying types. Flare blitz for complete destruction. Superpower for destruction as well and bulk up to help set up. Not to much going on I hope.

Hawlucha Lv 29 w/ Sitrus berry

Ability: Unburden

Swords dance

Acrobatic

High jump kick

substitute

It's a basic hawlucha set. Nothing to much going on except that this monster will fuck your team. NOW we get interesting.

Poliwrath Lv 29 w/ Damp rock

Ability: Swift swim

Surf

Blizzard

Substitute

Focus punch

Sub+focus punch is obvious. BUT, Surf will change the burning field. (Or here's it's volcanic field. Whichever one that becomes a cave after the use of:) SURF! And then We'll use blizzard. And NOW it's a frozen cave. And of course, Blizzard gets boosted, so it covers flying weakness. Now here is what this all lead to.

Keldeo Lv 35 w/ Icium Z

Secret Sword

Hydro pump

Icy wind

Hp Dark.

It's easy at this point. Icium Z Icy wind kills everything you'd get at this point. Hp Dark is for covrage. Hydro pump is obvious. And Secret sword is obvious. It's just perfect xd.

Now listen. When I said there wasn't much I could to improve Keta. I meant it. So here we go.

Marshadow Lv 30 w/ Expert Belt

Ability: Technician

Shadow Sneak

Ice punch

Fire punch

Mach punch

LOLOL. I'm sorry. But Marshadow is here to abuse EVERY field. Get a boost on the main fields. And when it hits super effectively, get a boost on that. Also, ghost for coverage, and ice for coverage.

Now, I know this all might seem cheap. But you know what. I told you Keta is boring. There's only so much that can be done with the available fields and pokemon. Besides, how hard is Keta exactly if you mess up his fields. If you Insta murder Monferno, and encore Pignite into superpower, that's free set up to sweep the team. Remember, the team is reliant on changing tactics in the middle of battle, so don't let it to that. Or something like that. Idk, just don't let Marshadow or Keldeo do anything. Please.

Final thoughts? I hate Keta. I really didn't put that much effort into it because this battle is stupid. Illegal mons when your mons are at low levels. And if they're not at low levels. It's not like medicham has pure power or anything. I'm doing Narcissa tomorrow and I hope you'll enjoy that. But yeah, I don't blame Jan as much as you think I do. There's just not that much you can do. (LOL, I know people are mad about the two legendaries.)

Let's move on to a cool battle.

Marianette:

Here's the field we'll be using:

Spoiler

#--------------------------- Holy Field [HF] --------------------------------#
"Benedictus Sanctus Spiritus..."
*  Normal type attacks hit Ghost and Dark types for super effective damage
* Ghost and special Dark moves decrease in base power x0.5
* Never-ending Nightmare damage decreased x0.5
* Fairy and special Normal moves increase in base power x1.5
* Dragon and Psychic moves increase in base power x1.2
* These moves increase in base power x1.3:
  Psystrike   Aeroblast   Origin Pulse   Precipice Blades  Dragon Ascent
   Doom Desire   Mist Ball   Luster Purge   Psycho Boost   Spacial Rend
  Roar of Time  Crush Grip   Secret Sword  Relic Song   Hyperspace Hole  
  Land's Wrath Moongiest Beam  Sunsteel Strike  Prismatic Laser  Fleur Cannon
* These moves increase in base power x1.5:
  Mystical Fire  Magical Leaf  Judgment  Sacred Fire
  Ancient Power
* Justified's effect is doubled
* Wish restores 75% of the user's Max HP (from 50%)
* Cursed Body has no effect
* Curses are lifted after each turn
* Miracle Eye additionally boosts SpAtk
* The stat changing effect of these moves is amplified:
  Cosmic Power
*  Nature Power becomes Judgment
* Camouflage changes the user's type to Normal
* Secret Power may lower SpAtk
* Nature's Madness deals 66% HP damage (from 50%)
* RKS System's type becomes Dark at all times

Oh my gosh, why is there so much. Btw, I'd just like to mention, Nature Power becomes JUDGEMENT.

Ok, here's the team. Remember, level cap is 35:

Spoiler

Dodrio Lv 33 w/ Sharp beak

Ability:

Thrash

Drill peck

U-turn

Roost

It's just something to deal damage. Beat fighting types. -Trick you into thinking this might be a reasonable battle- Crush dark/ghost types. Be fast. Get a hit and switch out w/ U-turn. Yeah, not to much going on here. Honestly, I think this team is just going to be about overpowering yours. And it's pretty easy with a shit ton of normal types getting a shit ton of coverage. Not to mention smeargle who learns every move. Yeah. Prepare yourself.

Smeargle Lv 34 w/ power herb

Ability: Own tempo

Sticky webs

geomancy

Judgement

Blue Flare

Honestly. With a Pokémon like this. You can't even be mad about it. I'd be wrong to not abuse a pokemon who learns every move. So yeah, here's Smeargle. Sticky webs so other mons can outspeed and have a better chance at securing ko's. Judgement to end your career. And Blue Flare for the ones who resist Judgement. Ok. Granted both of his moves are resisted by rock types. But not every mon can be perfect. Oh. Did I forget to mention geomancy? Yeah, have fun.

Wiggytuff Lv 34 w/light clay

Ability:Cute charm/Competitive (I can't choose)

Stealth rocks

Reflect

Light screen

Dazzling Gleam

Dazzling gleam cuz field boost and stab. Reflect and light screen for support, also boosted by light clay. Stealth rocks for stealth rocks. Also beats fighting types.

Drampa Lv 34 w/ Dragon fang

Ability: Berserk

Hyper voice

Surf

Dragon pulse

flamethrower

....., Don't look at me like that. LOL for real though. Smeargle and Wigglytuff are just set up for this beast. I don't think much needs to be said. But yeah, dragon fang+field+potential berserk boost dragon pulse is ohko. Hyper voice from 135 spA is prob ohko. And surf and flamethrower are just coverage.

Girafarig Lv 33 w/ leftovers

Ability: Sap sipper

Agility

Calm mind

Psychic

Baton pass

Agility, Calm mind, and baton pass help this team so much with sticky webs and hazards it's crazy. And if it doesn't want to share, it can just sweep by itself with twisted spoon+field boosted psychics. It can also pass attack if you use a grass type move on it.

Bewear Lv 40 w/ Life orb

Ability: Fluffy

Brick Break

Omnipulse (Special. 80 bp. Normal type. Super Effective against all types. Lowers all stats except one which is raised at random after use. Counts as "all" types. Ex. It gets the field bonuses of Fairy, Normal, Dragon and Psychic on this field. But also the decreases of Dark and Ghost. This doesn't count for resistances. Ex. Omnipulse is 4x SE on Helioptile, but not 4x resisted on Bastiodon. The move is only super effective. )

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Lolololololololol. So I was thinking. How do I make Bewear op like the rest of the team. I said. Hey, it's original move was Multipulse. So why don't we just use some rare candies on that move and boom.

Op city. But for real though. Eq and rock slide for coverage. Brick break for stab and to break light screens as well as beating two resitances in rock and steel. And then Omnipulse to win basically.

I know you think Omnipulse is cheese, but this whole field is stupid, and Multipulse is stupid. So I get to be stupid as well. Besides. Literally just use a special psychic move on Bewear and it's dead. OHKO Smeargle because stat wise it's dog shit. Go electric on Dodrio. Poison Wigglytuff and stall it out. And for Drampa...., well, just hope that everything worked out your way. You got your crits and what not, and if everything went as planned. Sticky webs or screens shouldn't be up. (BTW, you can also use brick break for screens) And just go Fairy move on Drampa. BTW ,if it was me. The reward for winning this dumb battle would be Omnipulse lol. It can't be learned by everyone of course. But by a few mons. Not like 5, but maybe more like idk 35-50. That's not a lot out of 802 pokemon. Especially in a game that restricts what you get.

Erick:

Jan can't seem to decide what field Erick has. In game he has apparently has the "Power Plant" Field effect. Yet, it's a normal electric terrain..., so I'm making my own Power Plant field.

So here's the field:

Spoiler

Power Plant-

x1.5% boost to Electric Type attacks.

"The attack's current was amplified!"

x1.2% boost to the following moves:

Shock Wave, Discharge.

"Shocking!"

Zap cannon's accuracy is lowered to 30 and becomes an instant ohko.

x1.3% to Poison Type attacks.

"The Toxic substances enhanced the attack!"

The stat changing effects of the abilities is enhanced by 1 stage:

Lightning Rod, Motor Drive

The following moves instantly knock out everyone on the field and terminate this field:

All special fire moves above 60 bp, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Bulldoze.

"The Power Plant exploded!"

The following moves effect chance is raised to 50%:

Static, Poison Point, Poison touch, Stench, Effect Spore

Thunder Pulse never misses.

Pokémon with the ability Volt Absorb and Poison heal regain 1/12th of their HP every round.

Plus and Minus are activated upon switchin.

The following moves' stat changing effects are doubled:

Eerie Impulse, Charge.

Let's move on to the team:

Remember, it's a double battle, and the cap is 65 I think. If it's 70 just raise the levels by 4.

Spoiler

Galvantula Lv 63 w/ focus sash

Ability: Compound eyes

Thunder

Bug buzz

Sticky web

HP ground

Tapu Koko Lv 67 w/ Magnet

Ability: Electric Surge

Volt Switch

Thunderbolt

Dazzling Gleam

Grass knot 

So you might be wondering. Why go through the trouble of making this terrain if you're just going to have Tapu Koko change it on Switchin? Ok, for one, we don't want to be nuked instantly by a fire move. Which would kill everyone on the field and terminating the field which would make the battle fair. Which is not what I want. So, Tapu Koko changes field, and it still gets a boost, plus magnet which is basically an insta ohko for everything. I don't want to leave it in the back so you can set up for it. I also want it's presence to be immediately felt. So while Tapu Koko is damaging your team, Galvantula sets up Webs and starts using thunder. Thunder plus field boost is pretty monstrous, not to mention, it has hidden power ground, to fire types who might want to come in and wait out the terrain. . Overall, these two just set up the stage for the rest of the battle. HP Rock also hits Lightning rod users and stuff. Anyway, on to the next pair.

Rotom-Mow Lv 65 w/ Electrium Z

Ability: Levitate

Thunder

Discharge

Leaf Storm

Volt Switch

Electivire Lv 70 w/ Expert Belt

Ability: Motor Drive

Ice punch

Wild charge

Helping Hand

Discharge

Ok. So Z-Thunder in any of the two terrains used is actually crazy. The team is actually a little Earthquake weak too. So Leaf storm handles that. Hits busted hard. Discharge is to make Motor Drive Electivire even faster. And With Electivire's great coverage, it hits a lot and gets to make use of that expert belt. The Motor Drive boost also allows me to 252 atk Adamant seeing as I don't really need speed. So with that, I can run Adamant with some bulk. Overall, making this pair really good. Oh, and if Rotom didn't hit hard enough already, Electivire gets to help out and lend a hand with helping hand. Ok, I'm sorry. But really, I like this pair.

Mega Manectric Lv 68

Ability: Intimidate (Lightning Rod before Mega)

Discharge

Volt Switch

Hidden power Ice

Signal Beam

Lanturn Lv 65 w/ Leftovers

Ability: Volt Absorb

Discharge

Scald

Protect

Toxic

Ight, so this is the plan. Mega Manec will really fuck your team over. The Team being switch oriented GREATLY helps with that, and if Manec catches a discharge and goes to +2, oh boy. Because it's already faster then basically every mon in the game at that point, even with modest. So, I'm running modest for that extra attack. Discharge hits both, and it's boosted TWO times on the Power Plant field, and once on the Elec terrain. And if it's in with it's partner Lanturn, Lanturn starts gaining at least like 20% back per round assuming Discharge is used every round. And Scald takes care of ground types, and can cause burns, which will only help cripple. Protect for protect. Toxic to help cripple, and protect combined with volt absorb+leftovers+discharge makes for every easy toxic stalling. You can't use it's field against it because it has volt absorb, so now you basically have to go grass. And Mega Manec has Signal beam for that. Overall, I think this was the most solid pair on the team.

Erick was VERY fun to make. Being an electric leader, makes you one of the strongest leaders seeing as you only have 1 SE to cover for. And then you just have to beat your Resistances.

Yeah. Uh, I know I said I was working with Narcissa, but what I made was honestly ridiculous, even for my sadistic battles.

Edited by Arkhi

Make Amber hell by providing her with a burning feild and giving her mons better moves And also Angie. BTW how is someone going to get past a geomancy+power herb smeargle even with an arceus with fist plate

Edited by rayyan

On 22/06/2017 at 5:10 PM, rayyan said:

BTW how is someone going to get past a geomancy+power herb smeargle even with an arceus with fist plate

By killing it before it uses Geomancy :P

Hey dudes. So my cousins are visiting. But currently I'm working on Keta and Narcissa.

(BTW) From this point on. The post will simply be edited. So make sure to check that for updates.

Edited by Sceptilespy

On 6/22/2017 at 5:10 PM, rayyan said:

Make Amber hell by providing her with a burning feild and giving her mons better moves And also Angie. BTW how is someone going to get past a geomancy+power herb smeargle even with an arceus with fist plate

+2 252+ SpA Smeargle Judgment vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hariyama: 76-90 (50 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0+ Atk Hariyama Force Palm vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Smeargle: 126-150 (111.5 - 132.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

very easily (levels were set to 34 for both)

EDIT: right, field effects exist.

+2 252+ SpA Smeargle Judgment vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hariyama: 169-201 (111.1 - 132.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

still, if it's modest you can outspeed, and rock and steel-types can take a hit since Sacred Fire is Physical.

+2 252+ SpA Smeargle Judgment vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Wormadam-Trash: 59-70 (62.1 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Smeargle Sacred Fire vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Wormadam-Trash: 40-48 (42.1 - 50.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery