Ideas for legendaries?

Gabriel1

So, do you even wander about how we will encounter the legendaries in the post-game?

Personally I would see well some sidequests involving Team Meteor (or what is left of it) like the followings:

-Mewtwo: Created to copy the original one (leading to another sidequest to gain its mega stones)

-Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza: Invoqued in order to be captured and dominate the world with them (succesfull at first, with battles against the legendaries)

-Ultra Beasts: Brought into Reborn to cause chaos, they would roam around the region.

-Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde: A little bit like the weather trio, but this time, Zygarde will assist you at stopping Xerneas and Yveltal at breaking the balance between life and death.

Any other suggestion?

I believe I mentioned this on one of @Amethyst's livestreams:  Cosmog should be obtained in Bag-themed event.   

In this context, possibly smuggled into Reborn (via a person's bag, of course) as a 'one of a kind' Pokemon to be sold to team Meteor (since they would probably know it's true value).

How'za 'bout this:

Arceus: Can be obtained with all 4 keys in the secret chamber

Deoxys: You have to go into Space to stop a meteor from destroying Reborn City

Hoopa: You find the bottle in a museum BUT Team Meteor steals it. And you have to find Solaris and he opens the portal that summons Hoopa

Celebi: You find a rift in Tourmaline that sends you back in time and you have to look for a Celebi that can send you back

Genesect: You have to find the escaped Genesect that broke out of A lab of a scientist

Mew: You fight Mewtwo and Mew comes and supports you so that you can take out Mewtwo (or catch)

Swords Of Justice: You assist them by fighting Kyurem and once you defeat (OR CATCH) Kyurem you fight each of them individually and you have only 1 chance to catch them or defeat them

Specific,I know. But give me a break this took awhile to type.

26 minutes ago, Sirrobert said:

Based on the new, unused battle fields, I'm pretty sure we are going to fight actual Arceus soon.

i doubt that'll happen so soon. Something like battling Arceus or Lin should problably only happen once we are already champions. Maybe Lin will even control Arceus by then if she manages to open the gate

4 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I'd love it if for Mewtwo, you needed to find Mew's DNA, and then create a Mewtwo from scratch in an abandoned Meteor lab. You would need to find Mew first, of course, which would be holding the DNA. Perhaps Mew would be roaming?

"Now you, too, can finally be a Mad Scientist!"

@topic: I'd prefer if the Legendaries won't all be involved with Team Meteor or its remnants in some way. Some of them might as well just be living wherever they are; the canon games have a tendency to drop them in somewhat random spots as well. Afaik know there hasn't ever been any statement that all of them are one of a kind, only specific ones.

It'd be interesting if we could get some of the "lesser" Legendaries as part of the story. Team Meteor would probably take the chance to try and grab it if they encountered a Legendary, or they might just happen to piss one of like they did with Giga-Steelix.

23 hours ago, Tacuara said:

It's not like I said she would have a PULSE Arceus in an advantageous field. (*Smiles Maliciously*)

Now great, you just had to say it, someone is gonna end up dead thanks to that. xD 

That would make one hell of a battle. 

Why not make a sort of secret area like a graveyard with all the boss pokemons arceus included with a very slight buff? Not part of the story, just a secret area with some graves and when you "talk" to them you get to fight them one last time? If you fought El's Arceus once more it would be nice!

On 26/06/2017 at 6:16 AM, Tacuara said:

It's not like I said she would have a PULSE Arceus in an advantageous field. (*Smiles Maliciously*)

Oh, I'll just bring my sturdy-powered Bonsly and my potions!

1 hour ago, Tacuara said:
11 hours ago, Gabriel1 said:

Oh, I'll just bring my sturdy-powered Bonsly and my potions!

Oh boy

*Arceus, Hydreigon, and 4 other powerful Lin's Pokemon Struggle to death*

Well, technically, after one, Bonsly would level up as hell, thus meaning I could only do it for one pokémon.

However, it would be fun as hell to see an over-powered god struggle to death because of a little rock plant!

58 minutes ago, Gabriel1 said:

Well, technically, after one, Bonsly would level up as hell, thus meaning I could only do it for one pokémon.

However, it would be fun as hell to see an over-powered god struggle to death because of a little rock plant!

Haha, somebody did this in Rejuvenation against Madame X :D

2 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:
3 hours ago, Gabriel1 said:

Haha, somebody did this in Rejuvenation against Madame X :D

Wow... that was unexpected...

Respect to that guy/girl.

I guess this is a rather unpopular opinion... but I'd prefer if the legendaries have no connection to Team Meteor at all, I don't like the idea of having the antagonist just power creeping to be behind whatever legendary event just so they can act as a plot device.
I think it would be great if it did a similar thing to Mystery Dungeon where the legendaries are doing their own thing because there isn't many trainers around who can actually capture and train one.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Articuno wil be at the top of Ametrine where we fought Blake and Kyurem will be in the place where Eclipse died since it's still in a chilly area. Moltres would probably be at the top of Mt. Pyrous and I'm not sure about Zapdos. Maybe just in that place where we fought the Pulse Magnezone, since all that electricity would probably attract it there. I feel like there's a big chance Volcanion would be found in the Springs. The Springs wasn't always like this, so I Volcanion might be related. That tower in the desert could have anything, but I feel like there's a good chance Magearna is going to be in there and maybe a dragon type legendary guarding it, especially with that tale about towers, dragons, and a trapped girl. It would be kind of fitting.