Cats are Pawsitive, like this title

SilverAngelus

Greetings earthlings! I come from a far away galaxy-

Hello citizens of Earth! I have been playing Pokemon Reborn for about two years now, but I haven't really introduced myself on these forums. You may call me by my username or my alias, it's all up to you. ^^ 

A little about myself:

I grew up loving and playing Pokemon. I honestly don't remember when it all started. But I do have this one memory though: [I can't recall what happened right before the memory.]

I was about five years old when this happened. I felt as if I had just suddenly woken up from a dream. In my hands were two Pokemon cards, one being Togepi and the other being Seviper. Upon realizing what were in my hands, I think that I just knew of this wonderful thing, called Pokemon. I felt as if I was born knowing about Pokemon.

Upon recollecting this memory now, I realize that I might have known Pokemon before that memory. There may be two explanations behind this memory: One) you have to consider what was I doing before holding the cards in my hands. I probably knew what Pokemon are and someone must have bought a pack of cards for me. or Two) Someone might have placed the cards in my hands. Again, I don't remember what happened before seeing the cards in my hands.

-I enjoy swimming and astronomy ^_^

- I love the moon, yet I have Pokemon Sun ^_^ Speaking of Pokemon Sun, I love all three starters so much! They're all so adorable! (I'm talking to you Popplio!) I picked Litten.

-My favorite Pokemon is ________ ^_^ (Guess!)

-My favorite color is pure white silver. ^_^

-I'm addicted, just a whee bit, to Pepsi

-My favorite character in Pokemon Rejuvenation is Venam ^_^

-My favorite character in Pokemon Reborn is Titania and her Honedge ^_^

-I'm netflix and anime person ^_^

-I like this emoji ^_^

Edited by Helioblaze71

On 6/21/2017 at 10:37 PM, Helioblaze71 said:

-My favorite Pokemon is ________ ^_^ (Guess!)

i just wanted to guess meloetta, teddyursa, or chatot. 

oh by the way thank for introducing yourself! i am a local bard who likes to give people the gigles.

If you play Pokemon Rejuvenation, then you would know what I'm talking about here:

Oh. My. God. You guys, the Togepi and Seviper cards story is real, as I can confirm it happened. And something about those two Pokemon hit me. Venam's partner Pokemon is Seviper, and Melia's partner Pokemon was Hapi the Togepi and is now Hapi the Togekiss. Is this a coincidence or does this mean something? 

Edited by Helioblaze71