lost save data

ChaoticStreamer

so there was a problem with my hard disk, and all of its contents had to be deleted. but, i could miraculously backup everything on it before it was formatted. but now, when i started up my pokemon reborn game, the save data had gone. i had clocked in around a hundred hours. i was wondering if i had to look somewhere in my pc for the save file before i started playing all over from the start again.

8 minutes ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

so there was a problem with my hard disk, and all of its contents had to be deleted. but, i could miraculously backup everything on it before it was formatted. but now, when i started up my pokemon reborn game, the save data had gone. i had clocked in around a hundred hours. i was wondering if i had to look somewhere in my pc for the save file before i started playing all over from the start again.

C:/Users/your username/saved  games/pokemon reborn

It is generally situated here and is named as game.rxdata...

But if you made a backup of the save file before it was formatted... then You can put it in the same directory mentioned above to make it work.

Otherwise you have to start again :( 

7 minutes ago, S.paul said:

C:/Users/your username/saved  games/pokemon reborn

It is generally situated here and is named as game.rxdata...

But if you made a backup of the save file before it was formatted... then You can put it in the same directory mentioned above to make it work.

Otherwise you have to start again :( 

ah crap. i dont seem to have it.

i guess i'll have to start over for the fifth time now lol.