cassandra

r77

Just now, Animefan666 said:

I think you can only meet Cassandra if you exposed Flora.

I didnt expose her so i guess u are right. It doesnt affect the gameplay somehow right?

Just now, r77 said:

I didnt expose her so i guess u are right. It doesnt affect the gameplay somehow right?

It might have some effect in the next episode considering that Bladestar and Xen are enemies. I'd assume that Flora being imprisoned gives Xen an advantage over Bladestar.

3 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

It might have some effect in the next episode considering that Bladestar and Xen are enemies. I'd assume that Flora being imprisoned gives Xen an advantage over Bladestar.

I see.. I hope that will not affect bugwise future episodes. Thanks for the fast reply.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I didn't expose Flora and I met Cassandra. I chose the most neutral path (going with Erin and not saying anything about Flora).

Odd, I didn't expose Flora and haven't had the chance to meet Cassandra. I went over to the Judicial District to see if I can meet her, but they won't let me through without an appointment.

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Odd, I didn't expose Flora and haven't had the chance to meet Cassandra. I went over to the Judicial District to see if I can meet her, but they won't let me through without an appointment.

Did you go the neutral route or did you join Bladestar? As far as I know, if you join Bladestar Flora invites you to the base whereas if you're neutral or expose Flora you meet Cassandra. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Did you go the neutral route or did you join Bladestar? As far as I know, if you join Bladestar Flora invites you to the base whereas if you're neutral or expose Flora you meet Cassandra. 

I was invited to Bladestar HQ, but I'm not exactly sure how it came to that.

Edited by Animefan666

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I was invited to Bladestar HQ, but I'm not exactly sure how it came to that.

From what I read, you either get one of those scenes or the other. So if you joined Bladestar you don't meet Cassandra, and if you didn't join Bladestar, you meet Cassandra and Flora doesn't invite you to the Bladestar base.