Team before Agate Circus

Adeon

Hello again!

I'm just about to enter Agate Circus and wanted to ask you guys about your opinion of my team. In my last game I just could not beat a certain guy atop the mountain because I had no types that were effective against Ice (except Fire, but with the icy mountain terrain and hail, that strategy got blown out the window rather quick). I don't want that to happen again, so please help me (be it move choices or good pokemons/TMs for the upcoming fights that are unavailable after I enter the circus) :)

Here are my leveled pokemons and their moves (I want all of them to have at least level 60 before I enter anyways):

Blaziken 60 (Speed Boost)

- Blaze Kick

- Fire Pledge

- Sky Uppercut

- Strength

Durant 59 (Hustle)

- X-Scissors

- Iron Head

- Crunch

- Dig

Emolga 59 (Static)

- Electro Ball

- Discharge

- Nuzzle

- Acrobatics

Empoleon 55 (Defiant)

- Brine

- Whirlpool

- Icy Wind

- Drill Peck

Gardevoir 60 (Trace)

- Psychic

- Hypnosis

- Calm Mind

- Draining Kiss

Golem 57 (Sand Veil)

- Rock Blast

- Smack Down

- Stealth Rock

- Earthquake

Gourgeist 57 (Insomnia)

- Phantom Force

- Trick-or-Treat

- Seed Bomb

- Rock Smash

Houndoom 53 (Unnerve)

- Foul Play

- Nasty Plot

- Flamethrower

- Fire Fang

Magneton 59 (Analytic)

- Discharge

- Magnet Rise

- Flash Cannon

- Tri Attack

Roserade 59 (Poison Point)

- Petal Dance

- Stun Spore

- Toxic

- Toxic Spikes

PS: I'd rather avoid doing EV/IV training or breeding for certain moves and such. I just want to finish the game with the "ordinary/natural" Pokemons :)

I think you have a good team.I have some recommendation.

Blaziken:teach it high jump kick with a heat scale and let it hold wide lens.My blaziken never missed a HJK while holding a wide lens.

Gardevoir:teach it moonblast with a heart scale.It also learn it at level 62.

Get some extra heart scale so if you need,you can teach some moves from agate move tutor.Try to get tm rain dance for Charlotte.

8 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Get some extra heart scale so if you need,you can teach some moves from agate move tutor.

This. In my Bug Mono, I had like 30 Heart Scales before advancing to Agate Circus. When I returned to Reborn, I had half of them. Now I have zero left, but oh well.

Thanks for all the tipps :D Unfortunately I never found much Scales in the Rocks, so I'm a bit frugal with them. But my Blaziken learned Flare Blitz instead, and with Sky Uppercut it's not too far away from HJK in terms of damage (I hope^^)

I'm infront of Charlotte now and trying to set up a trickroom/earthquake combo with my Golem and a captured Bronzong. Unfortunately it dies before it gets to act, even with Flameproof. Guess I have to train it a little more.^^

I also have a Druddigon with a potential for Rain Dance, but she tends to send her Ninetails out via Volt Switch, so it is sunny rather fast.

I wish I remembered how I defeated her in my earlier game :P