STUCK after defeating zetta and geara at mount valor

hey guys i m stuck at the mission where we defeat geara and zetta at top of mount valor. After defeating them our player is killed then revived by crescent where she banishes Geara and turns Zetta into solosis! After that i m waking in a boat and dont know where to go and what to do to trigger the next event. PLEASE HELP ME! also i forgot to rescue amber while in valor mountain and got straight to the top.. does this affect anything?! 

37 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

hey guys i m stuck at the mission where we defeat geara and zetta at top of mount valor. After defeating them our player is killed then revived by crescent where she banishes Geara and turns Zetta into solosis! After that i m waking in a boat and dont know where to go and what to do to trigger the next event. PLEASE HELP ME! also i forgot to rescue amber while in valor mountain and got straight to the top.. does this affect anything?! 

Yeah It will affect much... :( 

Now the thing to do is to just upload

Your save file here.

Select choose files...

Your save file should be in C:/users/your username/saved games/pokemon rejuvenation.

It will be named as game.rxdata

Isnt there any other way. Becoz i had started a new game this one which i have been playing and most of my saves are of previous ones with only the latest one ("after the mount valor event") being the new one . Because i think it was optional (because still after being revived clips of people rejoicing and as well as AMBER are shown with her in the balcony of her mansion but i searched the whole mansion as well as teila resort but couldnot find neither her or her mother.)  

11 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Isnt there any other way. Becoz i had started a new game this one which i have been playing and most of my saves are of previous ones with only the latest one ("after the mount valor event") being the new one . Because i think it was optional (because still after being revived clips of people rejoicing and as well as AMBER are shown with her in the balcony of her mansion but i searched the whole mansion as well as teila resort but couldnot find neither her or her mother.)  

Try to go again in the Valor mountain and defeat Kyogre in chamber of awakening to see if it works :) 

i went there as soon as it wasnot working . How to awaken kyogre!  The stone says something along the lines of" When the beast will be defeated then the ones who release it would be free " . Then there is a patch of water i go there but nothing happened that time!

30 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

DO we have to take a water pokemon oor any other condition  to awaken kyogre! 

You just go and talk to the sign :) 

Yeah! you need surf.

It is situated in the Basement floor.

6 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

i have just reached the floor

below this is afloor with a poliwag sittign there so i guess thats useless. above it is the awakening  chamber!

Are you in the chamber of awakening floor?

4 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

i just read both the larger and smaller sign ..nothing happened!

Wat to do now ...i cant even find any other characters such as melia venam amber ,etc

Try to use backup save file which will be set before that event:

ya but theres seem to be  a huge problem ... all my backup data is missing except one file i will show u ... see my new game has my name lakshya and my older one which iplayed has name "kaguya" and in the folder only one file of lakshya save type appears rest are of old ones. A large number of them are missing .

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

from 253 to 294 are missing ... thats why i am asking for other solution in the game only.

It will be fixed by a mod :) 

Just wait patiently.

You should avoid double post.

Otherwise you will get warning points.