Stuck in Blacksteeple Prison Cell (V9)

What's up guys

I'm at the part just after we temporarily play as Emma and go snooping thru the library. Emma and Aelita have their little confrontation and afterwards, it goes back to my guy in his cell. I tried interacting with everything, but can't get out. Am i missing something?

10 minutes ago, ASAPshaman said:

What's up guys

I'm at the part just after we temporarily play as Emma and go snooping thru the library. Emma and Aelita have their little confrontation and afterwards, it goes back to my guy in his cell. I tried interacting with everything, but can't get out. Am i missing something?

Download the latest patch from the rejuvenation v9 download page and see if it works.

Follow this instructions:

Copy all the contents of the patch into the rejuvenation directory by selecting merge or replace. :) 

15 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Download the latest patch from the rejuvenation v9 download page and see if it works.

Follow this instructions:

Copy all the contents of the patch into the rejuvenation directory by selecting merge or replace. :) 

Thank you very much kind sir

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Skyter97 said:

how can i Copy all the contents of the patch into the rejuvenation directory by selecting merge or replace?

Open the patch folder, select all the folders present over there and Right click to copy them and then paste it to your rejuvenation directory.

In the process, you will automatically figure out the options of merge and replace.

Hope this helps.