Poison Mono

Revan

3 hours ago, Revan said:

Okay, so I'm backing up my save file, and I've decided to make a new save. A poison mono team. I already have decided on: Crobat, Toxicroak and Venusaur. Who else should I go with?

You should take SkunTank(it learns flamethrower), Gengar(curse is very helpful when you have a type disadvantage), dragalge(only dragon). :D 

Crobat , venusaur , toxicroak ( he will do the job i'm sure ! ) , gengar , dragalge , nidoking                         Good luck to you , if you want some of these poison type i'm here

Edited by Zarc

The suggestions guys before me already made... However, you NEED Skuntank/Drapion, to counter your Psychic weakness. So, it is important that 1 spot in your team is occupied always by Drapion/Skuntank.

On 6/20/2017 at 2:39 AM, Zarc said:

Crobat , venusaur , toxicroak ( he will do the job i'm sure ! ) , gengar , dragalge , nidoking                         Good luck to you , if you want some of these poison type i'm here

Thanks, dude.

On 6/20/2017 at 3:56 AM, Jess said:

The suggestions guys before me already made... However, you NEED Skuntank/Drapion, to counter your Psychic weakness. So, it is important that 1 spot in your team is occupied always by Drapion/Skuntank.

Yea, Drapion sounds good. I dislike Skuntank. 

Just now, Revan said:

Thanks, dude.

Yea, Drapion sounds good. I dislike Skuntank. 

Skuntank however can learn Flamethrower, which will come in handy vs Steel types. Especially vs Fern's infernal Ferrothorn! xD

But yes, it is your choice to play with the mons you like :) 

Consider covering your run here, like so many people do! I'd love to see your progress.

Good luck! :D 

4 minutes ago, Jess said:

Skuntank however can learn Flamethrower, which will come in handy vs Steel types. Especially vs Fern's infernal Ferrothorn! xD

But yes, it is your choice to play with the mons you like :) 

Consider covering your run here, like so many people do! I'd love to see your progress.

Good luck! :D 

I have considered it. I just don't know where to post it.

Just now, Revan said:

I have considered it. I just don't know where to post it.

Under the Team Showcase Forum. It's the place where we all like boasting about how good we are by exposing our runs! xD

18 minutes ago, Revan said:

Thanks, dude. I already posted part one, if you're interested.

Post all new updates under the topic you just created, or the parts will be all over the place and it will be hard to tidy up afterwards... Plus, they will flood the room...

Why not Flamethrower Nidoking? Combined with Sheer Force, the damage would be deadly... and yup, Drapion/Skunktank is a good option for counters. Sniper + Cross Poison Drapion quite deadly with 3x crit and Skunktank with its decent defense stats. I heard Gardobor/Mr.Bigglesworth is quite tanky too. We don't have Gengar now (you could trade with people who have it though).