HELP ...

28 minutes ago, LionelzTkk said:

i cant find her in Tesla's Villa == , which room is she in ? or is there a hidden room or something ??

There is a very hard to see door next to the kitchen (its on the left) and that takes you downstairs. She will be in one of the rooms there.

1 hour ago, LionelzTkk said:

i went down there and into ambers room , still no sight of venam

Did you go into the side room from Amber's room? It's a small chamber with 12 poke balls.

9 minutes ago, LionelzTkk said:

and one of the pokeballs are missing 

Venam isn't in the Amber's room.

Continue your way to the rooftop and she shall appear. :) 

1 hour ago, EHSRU66 said:

There is a very hard to see door next to the kitchen (its on the left) and that takes you downstairs. She will be in one of the rooms there.

Wrong information. :( 

Edited by S.paul

8 minutes ago, LionelzTkk said:

okay , i went to the rooftop but still shes not there 

Then upload your save file here.

Just follow this steps:

Select Choose files...

Your save file should be in C:/users/your username/saved games/Pokemon rejuvenation

It will be named as game.rxdata

24 minutes ago, LionelzTkk said:

i cant find it , is it in the data file ?

Nope in your C: Local disk.

Users-your username-saved games-pokemon rejuvenation.

I think there was a bug with this when I played. Try downloading the Latest version (or just the patches). If it doesnt work, go to v8 and enter valor. 

I had to go with v8 as there were no patches, not sure if fixed now. If it isnt, remember that in v8 you cant have any gen 7 poke in team, and you will need someone for sure and magma drift to just enter (or perhaps you can enter via Crawlys gym back entrance, not sure). 

5 minutes ago, CrazySheriff said:

I think there was a bug with this when I played. Try downloading the Latest version (or just the patches). If it doesnt work, go to v8 and enter valor. 

I had to go with v8 as there were no patches, not sure if fixed now. If it isnt, remember that in v8 you cant have any gen 7 poke in team, and you will need someone for sure and magma drift to just enter (or perhaps you can enter via Crawlys gym back entrance, not sure). 

There wasn't any bug when I completed the puzzle in this version.

It should work fine..

But It's not a convenient way to enter through back entrance of crawli's gym.

9 hours ago, S.paul said:

Then upload your save file here.

Just follow this steps:

Select Choose files...

Your save file should be in C:/users/your username/saved games/Pokemon rejuvenation

It will be named as game.rxdata

My bad; thought that's where it was (was there about a week or so ago wasn't 100% sure). And as i typed that I remembered the actual location lol.

Edited by EHSRU66

um i saw on9 that theres suppose to be a blue cystal in mount valor , n when i went into mount valor , some guy would come n speak to me . I found the crystal but its not blue n theres nobody that speaks to me juz after i enter mount valor , so am i missing something here or theres a bug here?