Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Amethyst

      11/21 Maintenance   11/20/2017

      There will be a scheduled forum maintenance on 11/21 in the American evening. We'll be updating to the latest forum version so that Ame can pretend she's a responsible admin when she begs the software proprietors for support to fix these stupid site errors instead of being left to cry into a dark abyss forever. The forum could be unavailable for several hours. Thank you for understanding. 
coshimo

Looking for helioptile,zorua and zangoose

Recommended Posts

Hi i'm looking for someone willing to trade me a zorua,a helioptile and a zangoose since i missed those events cause i'm an idiot,i don't care about ivs or egg moves so you can just give me shitty ones,i have already prepared three baby axew to trade but if you want something else just tell me and i'll see if i have it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, coshimo said:

Hi i'm looking for someone willing to trade me a zorua,a helioptile and a zangoose since i missed those events cause i'm an idiot,i don't care about ivs or egg moves so you can just give me shitty ones,i have already prepared three baby axew to trade but if you want something else just tell me and i'll see if i have it

 

I can give all of them to you 5 to 6ivs :D 

I will accept trashmons :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, coshimo said:

my username is coshimo so i'll just wait for you

Could you wait again :( 

My apologies for the late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only have like ten minutes cause i have to go study math at a friend's house so if you want to do it later it's ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, coshimo said:

i only have like ten minutes cause i have to go study math at a friend's house so if you want to do it later it's ok

Okay :)  

No worries!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry i really have to go can we do it later?i'm really sorry but my parents are getting pretty upset since they have to take me to him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back!!sorry i made you wait so much,it's been a long day for me today....

So whenever you want to trade just tell me and we'll start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, coshimo said:

I'm back!!sorry i made you wait so much,it's been a long day for me today....

So whenever you want to trade just tell me and we'll start

Are you here now?

No prob ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, S.paul said:

Are you here now?

No prob ;) 

I'm ready now so just request me online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coshimo said:

I'm ready now so just request me online

Just wait up for 5 min. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, coshimo said:

Ok

 

You can wait for request :) 

I'm ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S.paul said:

You can wait for request :) 

I'm ready.

thank you so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coshimo said:

thank you so much!!!

You're welcome ;) 

Glad to help :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S.paul said:

You're welcome ;) 

Glad to help :D 

Do you know how to close the topic?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, coshimo said:

Do you know how to close the topic?

 

Yeah! Mod's can close this topic :) 

@Arkhi will close this topic since he is one of the mod and usually closes topics upon request. ^_^ 

Edited by S.paul
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S.paul said:

Yeah! Mod's can close this topic :) 

@Arkhi will close this topic since she is one of the mod and usually closes topics upon request. ^_^ 

Ooooh ok,again thank you so much i just noticed the perfect ivs!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, coshimo said:

Ooooh ok,again thank you so much i just noticed the perfect ivs!!

No prob dude take those :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread closed by request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×