Stuck......Help please

xeronix

So I was going to find Crawli with Val and Venam, when I did finally find Crawli I had went to talk to Venam but I had to go do something really quick, but when I came back I was frozen in my spot and kept hearing the noise when you bumped into something.I tried resetting the game but apparently I accidentally quick save there so now I'm stuck there.....Can someone help me with this?

54 minutes ago, xeronix said:

So I was going to find Crawli with Val and Venam, when I did finally find Crawli I had went to talk to Venam but I had to go do something really quick, but when I came back I was frozen in my spot and kept hearing the noise when you bumped into something.I tried resetting the game but apparently I accidentally quick save there so now I'm stuck there.....Can someone help me with this?

Post your save file here so that the mods may fix it for you :) 

Follow these steps:

Select Choose files....

Your save file should be in C:/users/your username/saved games/pokemon rejuvenation.

It will be named as game.rxdata

24 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Well you should have a folder in your pc with all your save files. Delete your save (Game.rxdata), select the previous save and name it Game.rxdata. start the game

You should mention backup save files. To be fair,This isn't the real way.

Edited by S.paul