Game keeps crashing

jonvonta

• 3 months later...

well, the best way to do it is go to your file explorer, go to "Windows c:", go to "Users", select your name, go to saved games, go to Pokemon Rejuvenation and delete the one that says "Game.rxdata" and select the another save file in that same folder with the latest date. For example, that save file might be about 15 minutes older than the game.rxdata one. So, you might lose a few things but atleast you don't have to start all over. I had to do that. Your save file might be corrupted which is why you have to these steps.

• 5 months later...
On 27/09/2017 at 11:41 PM, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

well, the best way to do it is go to your file explorer, go to "Windows c:", go to "Users", select your name, go to saved games, go to Pokemon Rejuvenation and delete the one that says "Game.rxdata" and select the another save file in that same folder with the latest date. For example, that save file might be about 15 minutes older than the game.rxdata one. So, you might lose a few things but atleast you don't have to start all over. I had to do that. Your save file might be corrupted which is why you have to these steps.

wait... delete the Game.rxdata? i did what u said but when i entered the game i have to play it all over again.luckily i have a copy of that saved data.

13 hours ago, MadakuroUchiha025 said:

wait... delete the Game.rxdata? i did what u said but when i entered the game i have to play it all over again.luckily i have a copy of that saved data.

Whoops, I'm so sorry! I meant to say when you delete it, get that copy of another save file name THAT one Game.rxdata. I can't really explain it right. I wish I would've made a video so you could understand it better, but sadly, my laptop is kinda messed up right now.