Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

No Surskit? (SOLVED)

EliteTrainerRalph

Question

As you can see from the picture, it's definitely raining. I'm definitely at the fountain. Yet there's no Surskit, and I've pressed every button on my keyboard. I'm putting this here and not in bug reporting because I'm unsure if it's a bug or not. Was Surskit removed and I'm just not finding that information? Or is there actually something wrong with my game? :/ 

EDIT: When checking the whether on TV it says absolutely nothing about rain, just clear skies, high winds, and sun. I'm starting to think it's definitely bugged. 

Screenshot (372).png

Edited by EliteTrainerRalph

10 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

As you can see from the picture, it's definitely raining. I'm definitely at the fountain. Yet there's no Surskit, and I've pressed every button on my keyboard. I'm putting this here and not in bug reporting because I'm unsure if it's a bug or not. Was Surskit removed and I'm just not finding that information? Or is there actually something wrong with my game? :/ 

EDIT: When checking the whether on TV it says absolutely nothing about rain, just clear skies, high winds, and sun. I'm starting to think it's definitely bugged. 

Screenshot (372).png

I can breed you one If you are looking for it preferably 5 to 6iv :D 

The current ep 16 weather system is bugged.

Edit: You can use this mod to change weather :) 

Link to the AnyStarter/SelectWeather/NoTMX/SharedPC Reborn mods:

Weather change mod

Just extract it and copy it's content to reborn folder by selecting replace. :) 

@EliteTrainerRalph

Edited by S.paul

3 minutes ago, S.paul said:

I can breed you one If you are looking for it preferably 5 to 6iv :D 

The current ep 16 weather system is bugged.

Ah I was afraid of that. It's alright, I don't need one, I just wanted it for the sake of completing the event. I can wait until weather gets fixed, it's not as if it's an Ep16 'mon like Beldum or Rotom. Thank you though! :D

5 minutes ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

Ah I was afraid of that. It's alright, I don't need one, I just wanted it for the sake of completing the event. I can wait until weather gets fixed, it's not as if it's an Ep16 'mon like Beldum or Rotom. Thank you though! :D

Just make sure to reload the page to see the content I edited again :P 

Still there's a way to encounter it :) 

5 minutes ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

I've heard about the mods, but never saw the links to them! Thank you so much! :D 

You are welcome :) 

Now you can get your surskit ;) 

The control weather option appears in your pokegear. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I always interact from the side closest to the rails, if your not in a hurry they become catchable in coral ward after its restoration

20 hours ago, Alextron said:

Maybe talk to the fountain at the right direction.

Ok SOOOO funny story. Once I downloaded the pack that was linked above and tweaked the weather, I noticed that the rain I experienced was heavy rain, not just normal rain. Surskit only shows up in normal rain, because once I changed it I found her no problem. :x 

6 minutes ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

Ok SOOOO funny story. Once I downloaded the pack that was linked above and tweaked the weather, I noticed that the rain I experienced was heavy rain, not just normal rain. Surskit only shows up in normal rain, because once I changed it I found her no problem. :x 

Enjoy mate!! :D 

Glad to help you!

7 hours ago, EliteTrainerRalph said:

Ditto what @S.paul said