What's locked behind those doors under Reborn?

sithlordnergal

I suspect it isn't what we think. I'm sure this theory has been tossed around before, heck I'm sure it's been confirmed too. But I don't think that little cult of Arceus knows what it's doing. They're trying to get the four keys to open the path to the resting place of Arceus, but I suspect that isn't what we'll find. I think we'll find something else there instead. I think we'll find Giratina waiting there instead. Why? Well let me copy down a little bit of text I found in the Subseven Sanctum, from Light's End:

So kind was light to show us mercy,

That in it's shade we festered heresy.

Twixt three stones, each shaded void,

Six pillars shone, their truth deployed:

Emerald, Crimson, Violet, Gold,

Azure and Ivory sealed as told.

Take heed of its prison, o ye foolish men,

For the blackest beast lies at light's end.

So, we have that passage telling clearly telling us that there is a tower with 6 pillars dealing with truth, and a seal using emerald, crimson, violet and gold. Azure obviously refers to Azure Lake, and I suspect Ivory is from the term "Ivory Tower", which is from the Biblical Song of Solomon. It also tells us that said tower is a prison, holding the blackest beast.

Hell, even the puzzles in the tower relate to finding who lies and who tells the truth. But the way it's stated is special. Instead of just saying "Hitmontop lies, and hitmonchan always tells the truth", the statues read "Hitmontop has fallen to darkness, where are hitmonchan is in the light". It's more then telling the truth, it deals with light and dark.

And Giratina certainly fits the bill for a beast that lies at light's end. Heh, even the time dilation fits with Giratina, since it is found in the Distortion World in the main series games.