Greetings, friends, allies, and all other lofty companion titles!

Greetings everyone. My name..er...code name is: Mysterious Fox Assassin. However, many people call me by my profile picture Adrienn, but I'd much rather be called Luciano as that was my alias given to me. I like anime, Pokemon, swords, and quiet places. Oh, and snow. I enjoy snowy, winter nights. I dislike pretty much the opposites of my likes and insensible persons. I mean, honestly.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to the community even if I did lurk on some forum posts, so I'm pretty excited to be with you all. I'm training to be a spriter since it's always fun to make your own character and such. I'm also a good storywriter. (Just prepare yourself for darkness should one of you actually ask me to write one.) I say all this to say, thank you all for inviting me to such a wonderful community. I hope we may become friends, allies, and all other lofty companion tiles in the near future. One last thing is I love Japan. Bye now. 

~Luciano

On 6/16/2017 at 9:00 PM, Mysterious Fox Assassin said:

Greetings everyone. My name..er...code name is: Mysterious Fox Assassin. However, many people call me by my profile picture Adrienn, but I'd much rather be called Luciano as that was my alias given to me. I like anime, Pokemon, swords, and quiet places. Oh, and snow. I enjoy snowy, winter nights. I dislike pretty much the opposites of my likes and insensible persons. I mean, honestly.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to the community even if I did lurk on some forum posts, so I'm pretty excited to be with you all. I'm training to be a spriter since it's always fun to make your own character and such. I'm also a good storywriter. (Just prepare yourself for darkness should one of you actually ask me to write one.) I say all this to say, thank you all for inviting me to such a wonderful community. I hope we may become friends, allies, and all other lofty companion tiles in the near future. One last thing is I love Japan. Bye now. 

~Luciano

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard who loves all stories and giving out advice should someone ask for it. i also enjoy pokemon, swords ( see pic below), and winter in general

Image result for winter landscape

sword.jpg