Introduction

Revan

Hey. I'm Revan. You can just call me Revan. I'm new here, and figured I'd introduce myself. Let's start with something simple. 3 things I like, then 3 I dislike. You can do the same. Pretty easy way to get to know someone.

I like

-Pipin hot calamari

-Yu-Gi-Oh!

-Toxicroak

I dislike

-That odd ping noise my computer makes

-Sparkling Water

-The smell of ice.

Next, I'll tell you a tale. 100% true. Trust me, I got the Dr. Wasteland, MD achievement in Fallout: New Vegas. I'm like, a neurosurgeon.

My buddy George and I were out on a nice jog, when I cool looking Nacho Man fell from the sky, and landed on us. It killed us instantly, but in exchange for our lives, we got one wish. George wished to come back to life, and I wished for the ability to play PC games from the beyond for all eternity. And Lance Armstrong, the strongest Pokemon Trainer, said "okay, cool." And I ascended to divinity, and got married to three billion cacti, and we had cactus children with human arms. It was cool. The end. 

2 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Hey there Revan, welcome to Reborn!

Just a question: what does ice smell like?

Despair. And thank you! I would say "you too", but I see you're not brand new, and that would be awkward. 

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope you will have fun here ^^ (oh, very well i like me too Yu-gi-ho ;))

Thanks. I hope I will, too!

Just now, Zarc said:

Welcome to Reborn ; hope you will enjoy your stay :) 

( but you probably had to post this on The Grand Hall to introduce yourself ^^ )

I love yu gi oh aswell !

Thanks. And, do you play the TCG? If so, what deck(s)do you run?

Just now, Zarc said:

@Revan wow , a lot , maybe 30 ^^ 

Name some. I play Red-Eyes, Dark Worlds, Dinosaurs, Felgrand Lightsworns, Monarchs, Fire Kings, Chaos Dragons, Toons, Performapals, Pure Lightsworns, Harpies and Dinomists.

My competitive deck is Red-Eyes.

@Revan looks nice.

I have a crush at this moment on Moon Light , Red Demons , Predatplant , Assault backwings , Galaxy eyes , Over hundred numbers ( with stars seraph ) , dark synchro  and of course the four dimensions dragons + Zarc deck 

Edited by Zarc

Just now, Zarc said:

@Revan looks nice.

I have a crush at this moment on Moon Light , Red Demons , Predatplant , Assault backwings , Galaxy eyes , Over hundred numbers ( with stars seraph ) and of course the four dimensions dragons + Zarc deck 

I used to play Blackwings. They kinda got old for me, but they did good. Solid deck.

Just now, Zarc said:

@Revan i would say broken deck :) 

I would disagree. I play at regionals, and I run into far more broken decks than Blackwings. Still, it's cool to see someone use them. Not good if they face me, though. Cause I know how they work, ya know?

True Kings Dinos are THE most broken deck in the TCG. I run into them a lot. Thankfully, I run 3 solemn strike in Red-Eyes. That saves me all the time.

@Zarc

Do you have a favorite card? 

Mine's probably my trusty ole Red-Eyes Fusion. It lets you summon any Red-Eyes fusion using materials from your hand, field or deck. It's the best card in Red-Eyes.

Just now, Zarc said:

@Revan At this moment , probably Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. But i always had a crush on Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon and Prime Photon Dragon

Prime has always been pretty good. Back when I first started playing at regionals, I ran a Blue-Eyes deck. Prime and Cipher allowed for some nice shenanigans.

Another card that will always hold a place in my heart is Grapha, Dragon Lord of the Dark World. I've had Dark Worlds since they came out. They were my first deck.