Better late than never...

KmK

Hello everyone!

I have a confession to make... I actually joined the forums in the beginning of this year, but I never came around to introducing myself here. Shame on me. But I'm here now to rectifie that mistake.

I started playing pokemon years ago. I remember my first game: I went to the store to get Pokemon Yellow. I was so disappointed when I realized that they were all sold out. With pain in my heart I decided to buy Pokemon Blue instead. I opened the package and, suprise, suprise! In the package of Pokemon Blue was the game for Pokemon Yellow! I couldn't believe my luck! That was the first pokemon game I played. After that I bought Gold and Crystal as well. Eventually I lost interest and stopped playing for a while...

Until Reborn!

I discovered Pokemon Reborn about a year ago. I was watching a playthrough (shofu!!!) of Reborn and thought: "That game looks amazing! Pokemon from all gens? Eventually a total of 18 gyms? A more mature story line?! I want to play it too!" So I went and found the site, downloaded the game and started playing. I did some digging and discovered Rejuvenation as well. Same story: I downloaded the game and started playing. But I never bothered to create an account... Until the shiny threads of Rejuvenation. Those shinys looked amazing and I wanted to participate as well even though I'd never done anyting like it and had no idea what I was doing... So I created an account so I could.

And now I figured it was about time I officially introduced myself. I'm looking forward to many more years on the forums and the complete games of Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation!

-KmK-