Crowli's Gym (Bug?)

When i reached the final level of the gym where ariados' are supposed to use their webs to open the path to the gym leader, only one of them was there instead of 4. I talked to every one of them on the way to the last stage. When i decided to go out and try again, no ariados was there not even the 1 that was in there in the first place. Please help :/

20 minutes ago, iHateYouSensei said:

When i reached the final level of the gym where ariados' are supposed to use their webs to open the path to the gym leader, only one of them was there instead of 4. I talked to every one of them on the way to the last stage. When i decided to go out and try again, no ariados was there not even the 1 that was in there in the first place. Please help :/

Post you save file so that the mods can fix it for you.

Click on choose file.

Your save file should be in

C:/users/your user name/saved games/pokemon reborn.

Your save file will be named as game.rxdata

I got rejuv v9-2. Is there any other patch newer that that?
12.) Using Telepad 2 and 3 will wrongfully reset the Ariados variable. Making it impossible to complete Crawli's Gym. 
This is the bug i'm talking about found it at bug reporting thread. This is exactly what im talking about

my game.rxdata is given to u do what u guys can ty in advance :)

Edited by iHateYouSensei

What do u mean replace? Game.rxdata wasnt in the rejuvenation file but on local disk C:/ all i have to do is delete the previous one and drag the new one in the file? Some help please i really wanna play this game and i cant for 2-3 days now

Edited by iHateYouSensei

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@HellBoyOnEarth wait , your file you put was a fixed one ? 

edit : how do you put it on the files ? Cause like others , i don't have the file named game.rxdata 

Yeah it was a fixed one :)

I just downloaded your file putted it into my save folder and then solved your problem(My patch version works) :P