Zarc next run

Zarc

Hello guys ! 

As i mentioned yersterday , my eevolution run come will end soon :( But i noticed that many people seems to have enjoyed it , same as me it was very funny to do :D 

But as much as i love mono run , i think with all of these mono run on Reborn , maybe people will getting tired. So i would like to do another one , but this time on another game , probably pokemon desolation , one of my heart stroke , same as rejuvenation. 

But things that i love too , it's originality :D Soooooo , what do you guys say if i do a run based on :

Or a famous characters of Reborn ( Cain , Fern , Lin , Solaris , Zel , or anyone else ) , or rejuvenation ( Madame X , Melia , Venam etc... ).

Or an anime characters , not Ash considering already taken ^^ but others ( Gary , Paul , Drew , Allan etc... ) or others more... originals ( Giovanni , N , Hunter J , Xinia ( even if she's not on the anime already ) etc etc ) 

Or i can do another mono type run based on the types people didn't already took ( ice , fly , rock , steel , dragon ? , volt , dark ) 

The choice is yours , first the type of run , then we will see about the character :D 

Edited by Zarc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think doing a anime character run will be very interesting as it has never been done here before. But, it'll also probably be a lot of work, 'cause then you'll need a sprite of a anime character, which you can get and then you'll need someone to incorporate them in your save file.

But, it's definitely worth doing. So, I think you should do it like that, but hey up to you! :) 

Oh yeah another thing I forgot to mention. Depending on the anime character, put yourself in their shoes. Think about the kind of pokémon they would want to use. That way, when you're gonna play the game, you already know the kind of pokémon to look for the anime character team, if you know what I'm saying.

10 minutes ago, Zarc said:

I mean the pokemon anime ;) 

Ah, I'm sorry, I thought anime-themed in general! Don't have to limit yourself to the pokemon game, broaden your horizons! xD