Valor Mountain

Damien

Did you go back to Tesla's mansion? If you go there you'll se cut scene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. After that, when you go to Valor mountain nothing happens. This is known bug here on forum and solution to pass that point is to revert to Pkmn Rejuvenation V8 to pass that point. Make sure you are in place that didn't change in V9 and that you have only pokemon to Gen6 in your party. Once you get to Valor mountain there will be some guy who will give you powder to change feelings of the mountain. After that save and reload everything in V9 and you should have everything else working.

4 minutes ago, Svemir said:

Did you go back to Tesla's mansion? If you go there you'll se cut scene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. After that, when you go to Valor mountain nothing happens. This is known bug here on forum and solution to pass that point is to revert to Pkmn Rejuvenation V8 to pass that point. Make sure you are in place that didn't change in V9 and that you have only pokemon to Gen6 in your party. Once you get to Valor mountain there will be some guy who will give you powder to change feelings of the mountain. After that save and reload everything in V9 and you should have everything else working.

I don't have v8.....

5 minutes ago, Svemir said:

Search here on forum, all versions are still posted here. There is a search box at the top of the page! ;) 

I understand I gotta search for it but all I am finding are different threads,any help?

4 hours ago, Svemir said:

No. you patch the game

3 hours ago, Damien said:

I understand I gotta search for it but all I am finding are different threads,any help?

All you need to do is go to the bug reporting thread and there is a link to the patches. Patch your game properly and your set

• 4 months later...

hey guys! So i decided to give away the magma stone to save the elder i saw melia fly off i got into the mountain found the dude who gives me a powder and i got to a part with a giant red crystal and activated it. but i dont know what to do now since i dont have the magma tm. also are we forced to pick between saving nim or amber? i will feel really bad if i have to pick. I really would like help with this part of the game just cause i dont wanna mess up if you can save them both.

edit: so i got the lava tm now but i still would like to know bout the amber and nim thing

Edited by MandiiNinetails