Pokémon Desolation- Help me

UnicornJesus

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to ask why the Aron cave doesn´t appear in my Pokémon Desolation save :(. It seems odd, because it appears on my buddys save. I downloaded the game twice, from the page in the Reborn Forum, and still nothing... (Also, where can I get Tangela and a Shiny Stone in-game? I can´t seem to find them...)

You need to clear a certain SideQuest in order to get the Cave to appear. I don't know exactly which one it is though...

Spoiler

1.) Did you buy the Tiny Key?

2.) Have you defeated the 2nd Gym Leader?

3.) Have you interacted with the GraveStones within Weeping Depths?

1 hour ago, ShadowStar said:

You need to clear a certain SideQuest in order to get the Cave to appear. I don't know exactly which one it is though...

Hide contents

1.) Did you buy the Tiny Key?

2.) Have you defeated the 2nd Gym Leader?

3.) Have you interacted with the GraveStones within Weeping Depths?

Yes, I did all of that, and the cave doesn´t appear... And do you know about the tangela and shiny stone btw?

Edited by UnicornJesus

Before I continue, here is the Pokemon Desolation thread in case any of the info can be found in there:

Have you solved the Grave Stone riddle? Also, I don't think any Shiny Stones are available for a while (until the end of Version 4). but I don't know for sure.

Tangela is most likely found within some sort of forest area.

I'd highly recommend searching the thread above for more accurate answers.

2 hours ago, UnicornJesus said:

Okay, thanks. It´s because it is really frustrating to be on Celia town and not having a Shiny Stone nor a good Tangela to:

Hide contents

Defeat the Boss in blackview city (the one in the northeast park).

To be fair, you don't need a Tangela to beat Boss. It just helps to have a grass type for blue bunny boy. (I didn't feel like putting it in spoilers lol)

Yes, I know I dont need a Tangela to beat Boss, it´s exactly what you´ve said, it helps a lot having a grass-type like Tangela to beat A-bunny. Do you have any idea where he is found?

Edit: btw, I´ve found the shiny stone. I think it can be obtained earlier in the game, but I found it by:

Spoiler

Doing that sidequest that u need to recover the shop and the products to that women in Cellia town.

Aaaand, I´ve found the aron cave and i know where tangela can be obtained.... I´d like to know very much how you can obtain a hyper potion salesman for your mansion, does anyone have a clue? Oh, and thanks for everything, ur awesome guys :D 

Edited by UnicornJesus