The Season 2 Leader Popularity Poll

Personthing

The Season 2 Leader Popularity Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite leader this season?

• Nick
    • Ariel
    • Haley
    • Olivia
    • Penelope
    • Mira
    • Duncan
    • Helen
    • Jasper
    • Festus
    • Leo
    • Emilia
    • Venus
    • Lucifer
    • Erwin
    • Lilly
    • Elliot
    • Oliver
    • Edgar

Well now that the second season of Redemption has ended, we thought now would be a good time to host a poll to see which of the leaders were well, the most popular! Feel free to give your thoughts on all of the leaders here as well and have fun!

Edited by Personthing

• Veterans

So I think the poll has reached a peak sample size and there'll -probably- not be too many other ones coming in after this, so I'll make this thread perform double duty real quick and have some general feedback. Difficulty, time slots, all of that please. Constructive criticism is always good to have.

I'm a guy of few words, so the time slots were fine for me, its actually a few hours before dinner,so thats good :] as for the difficulty its fairly nice, not too difficult but i suggest this one thing: please do consider limiting the number of walls a leader can use on a challenger 

thats pretty much what i have to say/can say

General thoughts:

- The league is hard, but it's not impossible. I'd say the main issue is the hard-walling/stalling strategies of certain leaders later on the brackets (most notably B6), which makes prediction completely vital to win, so, if you mess up on a single turn, you toss the whole match away;

- The time slots are okay for me due my timezone, so I really can't talk about it, but the staff needs to try to make more balanced slots (yes, i'll have to use B6 as a example again) specially because certain leaders only show up on early while others only show up on late sessions;

That's all I can think right now, so if I come up with something else, I'll edit this answer. Peace o/

Difficulty-wise, I had no real problems personally. Then again, I didn't have any real "unbreakable" walls to get past, excepting the one battle against Lilly's Singles (Before I Move Token'd Thunder Punch on Breloom). Overall, though, I think the leaders should be a bit more considerate towards the number of walls they bring. Some walls are fine, but the entire team of walls is a little much.

As far as timetables were concerned, my timezone prevented me from participating in the late session much (Bar that brief glorious moment when it started at midnight for me). The main problem, I saw, is that some leaders rarely showed up during certain times. Lilly, for instance, I believe mainly showed up during Early. I understand, real life circumstances, but it's still something to think about for later seasons.

Overall, though, I was pretty happy with the entire thing (bar a few moments when I definitely fell into a bit of despair) and am definitely looking forward to later seasons.