Kimono Girls

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, BSPaladin said:

I also can't find the last one of the Kimono girls. Can anyone write down a list with their locations please? I need that Ice Stone...

1) At the top of the cave on route 9

2) Having a nightmare in the tunnel to the Judicial District (you need to fight the Sableye in Nightmare City)

3) In the Police Station (Judicial district) - the thief is at route 9, you need to swim north from the beach area.

4) Huma Meadow in Darchlight Forest.

5)Going out from GDC, towards route 7, youll see that there is a gap in the rails, you can go there and she will be watching the ocean

6) Near the statue of one of the lake trio - Nectar Woods.

7) In Oblitus Town.

4 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

1) At the top of the cave on route 9

2) Having a nightmare in the tunnel to the Judicial District (you need to fight the Sableye in Nightmare City)

3) In the Police Station (Judicial district) - the thief is at route 9, you need to swim north from the beach area.

4) Huma Meadow in Darchlight Forest.

5)Going out from GDC, towards route 7, youll see that there is a gap in the rails, you can go there and she will be watching the ocean

6) Near the statue of one of the lake trio - Nectar Woods.

7) In Oblitus Town.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, BSPaladin said:

Where is it? I can't seem to find it. I have looked everywhere...

North of Flora's corruption at the same place where you fight the 10th gym leader. As soon you enter surf up to the land across follow the left path. There will be person there and just across from him is a path leading to Huma Meadow.

23 hours ago, Drace said:

North of Flora's corruption at the same place where you fight the 10th gym leader. As soon you enter surf up to the land across follow the left path. There will be person there and just across from him is a path leading to Huma Meadow.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...