Team meteor theme

Pokenerd2112

Hello, theres something thats been on my mind for a bit thought i would share. First off i like team meteors theme change (jhoto beast remix) in the latest reborn version, it brings a dire intense mood to it when team meteor is a force to be reckon with however, i don't think the theme suits them in the early to mid game when your mind set is these guys are just idiots up to no good. While in the early to mid game, I much rather prefer there last theme (jhoto team rocket theme remix) since its more hype and fun and head boppin.

My personal opinion would be to change there theme to the previous one early and mid game and have it change mid-late (like maybe after the orphanage section idk) to the theme they have right now. I don't know if something like this is even possible since i don't know the first thing about game development and coding. 

Thank you for reading.  

There's a very, very simple way to replace music in the game. First, you get your .mp3 file, then you go into the Audio folder of your Pokémon Reborn, then you look up the name of the track you're going to replace, once that's done, delete that one and rename your .mp3 file the exact name of what the old file has been named and move it into the BGM folder. There, done. No coding, no nothing.

However, giving the Team Meteor grunts two seperate themes that change at some point in the game might take a bit more effort than that.

Edited by Hect

Great idea. Early Meteor fights are in totally different atmosphere than, for example, storming the peak of the mountain while the air units try to delay us. That shit was intense. Or when they breach the mansion.