Zumi's Art Showcase [Art: Feedback/Commissions]

Zumi

• Veterans

Welp, here we go again! Like I said a while ago, I'd be remaking a previously done topic by me so I would have a less cluttered topic. This should all make it a bit more neat and tidy.

And to those who are unfamiliar with this side of me, hi! Aside from being staff here on the forums, I'm actively a creative content creator. 

I make art, music, and I also follow a study on visual arts for games, and wish to specialize in character animation for games. I draw all sorts of things, although primarily fan art, but wish to become more original in content as time goes on.

You can find some of my past art on Tumblr and deviantART. I also have a YouTube channel on which I occasionally post music I created/remixed. 

I also have my commissions open, as well as having a Patreon for people who want to support me over an extended period of time (in exchange for some cool rewards!), so check those out if you're interested in financially supporting me! It'd always be immensely appreciated as I tend to struggle financially from time to time, so you'd be helping me out a great deal.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated, and if you're interested in commissioning me, please contact me on Discord, Tumblr or by PM here on the forums! Thank you!

You can find my current commissions here!

• Upvote 2

• Veterans

wow i did not expect this to happen so soon but... i need to open emergency commissions. Like an idiot I ran out of money this weekend because some stuff i bought ended up costing more than i thought i'd end up spending, and if I do not raise 75 euros by thursday I most likely will not be able to afford food or my phone bill which needs to be paid for on june 19th without ending up in the minus. please please PLEASE PLEASE consider commissioning me, it'd help me immensely!!

you can read more about it on my tumblr here!

• Upvote 2

On 6/10/2017 at 5:25 PM, Zumi said:

wow i did not expect this to happen so soon but... i need to open emergency commissions. Like an idiot I ran out of money this weekend because some stuff i bought ended up costing more than i thought i'd end up spending, and if I do not raise 75 euros by thursday I most likely will not be able to afford food or my phone bill which needs to be paid for on june 19th without ending up in the minus. please please PLEASE PLEASE consider commissioning me, it'd help me immensely!!

you can read more about it on my tumblr here!

Sorry. I would like to assist, but I'm tight on money myself. I can spread the message on my Twitter feed though if you like. Maybe that would help?

• 3 months later...
  • Veterans

hi i'm late but here's a post with art i've made in the past few months!! figured i'd post these here so people who missed them on discord can find them here :^)

Spoiler

tumblr_orrl2xYTzb1udwb03o1_500.png

tumblr_os0fv5tsPl1udwb03o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ou0kyet3tQ1udwb03o2_1280.png

tumblr_ou0kyet3tQ1udwb03o3_1280.png

tumblr_ou0kyet3tQ1udwb03o4_1280.png

tumblr_ou0kyet3tQ1udwb03o1_1280.png

tumblr_ou0kyet3tQ1udwb03o5_500.png

tumblr_ouezn63oRQ1udwb03o1_1280.png

tumblr_ovbb2gF88H1udwb03o1_1280.png

tumblr_ouqzu0NwKD1udwb03o1_1280.png

tumblr_ouqzu0NwKD1udwb03o3_1280.png

tumblr_ouqzu0NwKD1udwb03o2_1280.png

some stickers i made for my own laptop:

DHgs1d1XcAA7G5m.jpg

DJdvSN6W4AEIsbA.jpg

DJsAflrWAAAmHtf.png

so yeah it's kind of a long post, but now everyone's back up to speed on it :^)
i'll try to keep this thread up to date from here on out again!