Member Appreciation Thread: 2017 Edition

Azeria

• Veterans

So in 2 days from now the 2016 version of this thread will have gone up exactly 1 year ago.

It'd only be right it'd go up on that date right? Right?

Hell naw fuck yo tradition lmao. Triple? Bitch was dat LOL.

Here's the past 3 editions; Made by @Guzam for 2016, @Tommy Wiseau for 2015 and @Arkhi for the original in 2014

Same rules as all before:

-No sarcasm unless it is clearly intended as a joke (Strikethrough is recommended for Sarcasm)

-If someone compliments you, don't deny it.

Spoiler

Bibs:

Honestly the coolest guy I've met on here. Legitimately fun chatting shit or talking seriously with you even if the latter rarely ever happens. You're a really understanding and well meaning person and it's a blast with you around. To the point where the showdown server only lives when you are around :P. Either way stay cool man. You're the person that I've got the least to say about since you already know how cool I find you. 

Pyrrhon:

Catch these L's binch. LOL. You and your croc cant handle them lmfao. 

Real talk tho you're a blast to be around. Honestly the best times on here I've had over the past year or so have been with you around. Really mature guy surprisingly and playing mons with you is a delight. Shame we don't really play many of the same games outside of that and I think Dark Souls. If only you played LoL smh. Oh wait that game is just as bad as mons LOL. What else to say....oh yeah. 

Spoiler

Quinn:

There is not a single person on this site that is more of a shithead than you, you know that? Love you man. You're a great person to have around and your banters pretty great (unlike mine zzzzzz) playing mons with you is fun when you do play but it gets you tilted so hard because of all the hax. If I could get League not to lag as much I'd jump over to NA one of these days and play some with you. Jumping on that Arrow train once I finish making this thread, thanks for the rec btw. Stay cool man. 

Oh and, fuck p2 lmao.

Bazaro:

I can honestly never get a read on you and it baffles me. Despite that you're a great guy to be around, partially for the memes, partially for the fun conversations. I'd play league with you as well if it wasn't for me being EUW. Life's a bitch, oh well. Don't die in the next 3 weeks my dude. GLHF.

Wendel:

You're one of the few people that I remember being able to put up with me when I first came around here, so thanks for that I guess. You're a weird guy so whatever I'd have to say about you probably wouldn't do you justice. You also probably won't see this so I could probably chat so much shit about you here but that isn't the point of this thread, is it now? Either way talking with you like most people on this list is a delight even with your quirks.

There's quite a few more people I wanna add on here but I want to eat and watch some netflix now so I'll add them later. In the meanwhile, drop your appreciable nerds and whatnot down below. 

@Farnsworth@Greninja you two helped me get used to this community so thanks a lot for bring my friends

@Fyermind i'm not sure you'll read this ,but know that i'll always remember you wherever you are, thanks for everything <3

@Wendel how are you doing mate? i'm glad i met you, even though i rarely talk to you i can tell you're a great Llama farmer guy, shit i'm bad with wordsand i dont have many of them sorry i guess thats all

if i kept adding people it'll take a lot of hours till i finish the list xD

@Sparky @Ironbound @Hukuna the Undying @HUEnd@luis @Anti_Hero @Amethyst @Arkiel

@TheMoltenGuy @YinYang9705 @mde2001 @Arkhi the list is still long thanks you all for helping me whenever i reached out for you also thanks for the fun times^^

• Support Squad

You know, I've been wondering what constitutes being genuine recently. Repetition of a sentiment has always seemed to while away at the integrity of what I'm saying, you know?

That doesn't matter though because we set aside this day for sentimental handjobs and by god we're all gonna get them. I will condense it tho, i tend to go overboard and into everyone i respect rather than everyone i'm actually friends with.

Spoiler

@Ikaru Fuck you, you're awesome.

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk Fuck me, you're a nice guy

@Amethyst Fuck this pattern because Fuck is only so versatile a word You're smart

@Zumi You're cool.

@Tommy Wiseau YOU WONT GET THIS PING FUCKER BUT ILL DO IT ANYWAY don't leave.

@Kurotsune I don't care if you're not as active, I'll still pounce on the chance to reaffirm the fact that you're awesome. I just hope it doesn't feed into an unbearable ego.

@Marcello We are one person. Eat my ass.

@Arkhi I never really needed you this is the only song i ever really needed

@Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~ B-baka, you know how I feel.... >/////<

@Azeria STOP GROWING UP YOU LITTLE SHIT

ok so @s stopped working for me now so idk what to do but hey, happy backhanded appreciation post.

hey @Alex pings work now, <3<3<3. I don't know what to say and i ahte that cuz im meant to be wordy cuz i fuck wit the books so shit <3

@Godot you're a fucking dweeb but talking to you is fun.

@Ironbound you challenge my sensibilities and it fkn sucks but that's how growing happens. Ty for helping me grow like one of your damn cactuses no im not going to use the proper plural god damn it

ok @s suck again but if i think of anyone else or if i forgot hmu

oh @Hukuna the Undying when we get a conversation going it's interesting and thoughtful even if those convos are kinda sparse. I do wish you would leave behind the self deprecation but damn it all I can't change your mind or sensibilities or whatever else. Keep going bud.

ok here we go 

ps : i really appreciate everyones here , so i will put those with who i have more " affinity ".

@LykosHand Honestly you're the one with i share this affinity the most here at this moment , not at the beginning but then the friendship come and now here we go.

@Another Retired Shipper Same , you often encouraged me and gived me advices , so i don't deny the fact that you're a true friend.

@Wolfox Glace Certainly the guy with i speak the most here from the start , our yugioh discussions are always funny :) 

@HongaarseBeer You come sometime take news about the situation ( with this girl xD ) and i really appreciated that :) 

@mde2001 Your last message on my birthday thread really touched me , so i have nothing to say except a big thank you ! 

Honorable mention to   @Alex @Wendel  @Monsieur Divergent@GS BALL , @FairFamily , @seki108 , @S.paul , @Tartar , @Hycrox , @Cool Girl , @Tommy Wiseau , @Commander

and of course , even if i don't really know you ,  @Amethyst  for this awesome game and community

Rest is bullshit   The rest is awesome and i love you all so don't worry <3  ( or maybe you should ? xD ) 

Edited by Zarc

63DOefP.png

Alriiiiight! Let's get straight to it.

Telos

Spoiler

You're not "here" anymore, but I know you've got eyes trained in all the right places. I can definitively say that you are the best friend I could ever wish for and I have Reborn to thank for our meeting. You flash through my mind each day and that always brings positivity. For you, I try my best any day whether or not it impacts you and though I don't exactly understand why I do so, the fact that you give me reason to give great effort exists and that's enough for me.

@Vinny

Spoiler

Hi there! It's been a little while, but I know you're out there doing what you do to brighten the days of others like you have here in Reborn. I do not know where life has lead you since we've last talked, but circumstances have been fortunate enough to bring you back to Reborn on a frequent enough occasion that I am thankful. I appreciate all the music we've shared, the conversations we've had, and the good times we've reciprocated back at one another. And though I would be most fortunate to really get to catch up with you again, I know you have good reasons. I wish you the very best o7

@Ikaru

Spoiler

yayaya I'm really excited for this one! Though we've been on good terms for well over a year, I am very glad to recently have begun talking with you more and sharing all the media we enjoy with one another. RWBY was a blast, I'm hooked on Search the City, and I'm extremely hyped to get PSO2 and potentially join you, if you would have me. I've looked up to you as a role model on the auth team because of your honesty, experience, and harmony with others. You've got many traits that I see in a successful person and I am glad to have been given the chance to catch up with you more lately.

@Cowtao

Spoiler

I don't care that it's been a while and that we have not spoken in months. The times that we did spend together on good terms were very much worth it. My worry is that you do not see this, but I'm hopeful the message will get across. For all the positive influences you've made in my life, I thank you. The exposure to new genres of music and the valuable lesson I learned after the sort of falling out we had is thanks to you- and I do not mean any ill will, you really have positively impacted me. I only hope that I may reciprocate someday.

@SHIA

Spoiler

Hello! I'm glad you have given me the opportunity several months back to catch up with you- it was very much so what I wanted and what was going through my mind for months long. Right now, I'm trying to avoid being the "older guy" archetype in saying that you've grown. Instead, what I would rather say is that I am appreciative for the shifts you have been gracious enough to share with me. You really are an interesting person in the best sense and I am very thankful that you have taken the time to care about and get to know me as well. It is with a sort of bubbly joy that I confess I am glad to have the chance to be more than an acquaintance with you. Also, that music you've shared with me is mmmm

@President Felix

Spoiler

DTR2
Hi please don't make it easy to warn you, I know this is a loaded situation I've proposed, but I struggle with having friction with a close acquaintance. Certainly, I do not mean to ask you to change, who you are today is why I am interested in you. So basically, take this with an ocean's pinch of salt. On an unrelated note, Kingmaker is an enjoyable read and I am ashamed that I have not read more of your works. At any rate, I am appreciative of jabs we exchange time to time; they keep me from going soft and keep me on my toes. I'm glad to see a familiar face from around the time I joined Reborn.

@sardines

Spoiler

This friendship is a WIP as we get to know one another, but wowee, I love the stories you have told and the experiences you have shared with me. I do not know if you intend to remain in Reborn for long, but so long as you do, I would like to keep in good relations. As you've said, those with whom you are friends are lucky in the same way that you are to have them. In time, I hope to get into some worthwhile blob adventures & escapades.

@Tempest

Spoiler

Hey there, it's a relief to see an older familiar face. When I saw you return to Reborn recently, I was excited. We don't have many members from 2013 active as much as older members from whenever ago or newer members around here, which seems to be the people with whom I most relate and enjoy spending my time around. We were not particularly close during my early days here, but getting to catch up more recently is an excellent use of time. Thank you for your successful subcommunity, it's a much-needed respite.

@Godot

Spoiler

Hey ho, here we go! Thanks for shouting some GBA titles my way and being the rad, cool bigger brother figure I see you as. Learning to loosen up in auth meetings and cooperate with one another is a worthwhile lesson I picked up from your actions. The songs from Gorrilaz you've sent are also very appreciated. I can't very well be "music dude" with extensive knowledge on that front, so cheers to that. I look forward to continuing to work along with you.

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk

Spoiler

Hi Dan. I know we butt heads frequently due to different mindsets on auth policy and all that jazz, but I do still keep our best interests in mind. I'm appreciative of the times we cooperate and really nail a task on the head to get it done proper. Also, sharing work from Mashd N Kutcher has been a blast, them's fun music.

@Shadow Roxas

Spoiler

tweedle dee tweedle doo
i need healing from you

@Zumi

Spoiler

Music compatriot \o

Thank you for the bombass music you've shared with me! Own Eye Music and Kensington have been hella :ok_hand: and I always look forward to any music you send my way. Also, Overwatch was a blast and, if you and the OW crew will have me, I'd like to join in with you all and bust some butts. Cheers!

@Jericho

Spoiler

It's been a while since we've talked. I appreciate the information you've passed on to me during my time in Reborn and outside, pertaining to my academic career. Thanks for looking out for me over the years.

Edited by Arkhi
Dan, Roxie, Zumi, Jericho added.

First of all, I am thankful to all the honourable moderators such as @Njab, @mde2001, @Arkhi,etc and developers such as @Amethyst and @Marcello by not only giving me a admirable position in this community but also for giving me this wonderful game :D:D 

And

Also to all the moderators of the redemption league such as @Azeria, @Bazaro,etc for allowing me to take part in the redemption league :D 

Secondly, I would like to give special thanks to some of the members of our community such as  @StarryDreamerKitten, @seki108, @Another Retired Shipper, @Monsieur Divergent@LykosHand, @Zarc, @GS BALL, @pyrromanis, @HUEnd, @luis, @Vanitas, @Candy, @Saintsy for helping me a lot in different kinds of situations! :D 

I am glad to get many helpful friends^^ :) and I will never ever forget them :P 

Last but not the least, I appreciate all the members in this greatest forum of pokemon reborn ^_^ 

Sorry If I forgot anyone....

Edit: I don't know how I forgot to mention @HongaarseBeer

Edited by S.paul

First of all i don't know very well all the members that are in this forum, but some have really been of great help.

So:

@Zarc Is a very funny guy, he is very good with the words like such as when he was his birthday and wrote nice words and he always helped me. He is a true friend.

@S.paul i call him the savior because he has always helped me to trade some of his mons and so he saved me at certain points where i was locked up, however he is really a kind, dependable and nice person.

@Another Retired Shipper He has always been of great help with his honest and effective advices. If you need anything, he is always ready to help and is a really nice person.

@Awesome_One he is a very funny guy and nice person, i really like his ideas when he's thinking of doing something.

@Satoshi the same as i wrote for Awesome, i also like his ideas that he sometimes writes.

@Monsieur Divergent he is a very good person and he is always ready to help you.

Honorable thanks to moderators @Njab @Arkhi @mde2001 and a great thanks to @Amethyst for creating a fantastic game, the same for @Jan

A special thanks to those who participated in a game created by Monsieur Divergent: @Anstane @HongaarseBeer @TwinAero @Jace Stormkirk @FairFamily @sailboat @Cool Girl 

Well, first of all, I have to give huge thanks to @Njab for helping me with my save files, in particular my Ice Mono, on top of just being a great guy both here and on the chat servers.

I have to give thanks to the various moderators of the Redemption League, which gave me a chance to participate in an event that I really had fun in. Thus, thanks go out to @Xiri @Bazaro @Azeria @Sparky and all the others for making such a great event. In the same vein, @Swampellow and @pyrromanis for helping me refine my teams, as well as just being great guys to be with.

Another person is @Commander for the creation of Hardcore, a great challenge, on top of just being a cool guy to talk to.

Finally, there are all the various people that I just enjoy talking to and being with: @Another Retired Shipper @Monsieur Divergent @Revolver and many others that, if I tried to list, I'd be here all day.

And, finally, I cannot possibly consider this list complete without @Amethyst for creating this great game that allowed such a great community to flourish around it.

Though I am new here and I havn't still interacted with many of you, I would like to thanks few people who helped me, gave me some nice tips, entertained me with their playthroughs and with whom I became quiet friendly.

@LykosHandSpecial thanks to you for helping me whenever I needed. And obviously when you wish me on my birthday, it was a nice gesture.

@Awesome_One Taking part in your interesting playthroughs were quiet entertaining. Got much inspiration from you.

@Zarc I really enjoy reading your playthroughs also. And also for giving me the idea of doing a playthrough which I will start in 1 or 2 days.

And last but not the least @Amethystand all other developers and moderators for making such an awesome game.

Thank you everyone who are always there to help anyone at anytime.

CHEERS!! FOR THE SUCCESSFUL EDITION

Edited by Satoshi

I'd like to begin with @Tartar for being someone whom I'm comfortable talking to about different topics such as manga, video games, and stuff related to both our home countries. Thank you for giving me good recommendations for both books and manga; thank you as well for giving me a glimpse of how the outside world works as I've learned quite a lot from you from our talks in PM, statuses, or in the Yes/No thread. Thank you as well for giving me encouragement in the time that I was troubled. I'm truly grateful for that and I think that you're both a cool and reliable person.

To @Cronos5010 thank you for welcoming me to the Roleplaying Community when I joined in my first RP 'The Watchtower' which you hosted around four months ago. It has allowed me to see a brighter world where you're free to imagine and be someone cool for once. Thank you as well for helping me build a character for the D&D RP. Thank you as well for being someone's who's cool to talk to what with all those random and related topics we've talked about in Discord. I think you're someone that's both vibrant and creative.

To @Arkhi for being the coolest mod ever. Thank you for welcoming me back then when I first joined in 2015, and for welcoming me back when I became active once around February 2017. Thank you for recommending AtokNiiro's work which I loved greatly and thank you also for SotD and the hekp you've given me.

To @HongaarseBeer for being a generally cool and interesting person which I see from your statuses, posts, and even in PM when we talked about Wet Moat back in April Fool's. Thank you also for greeting me on my birthday!

To @DemICE I think you're quite a comedic and fun person from the screenshots of different fangames you've shared in Discord. I thank you also for being someone I could talk to at times in the Redemption League channel and for the fun stories you've shared such as the playing after bed story you shared. 

To @Another Retired Shipper Thank you for being someone who's approachable. I like your seemingly optimistic and cheerful personality, and I've seen you sometimes say you lack self-confidence, I don't think that's really true because I think you're someone both awesome and funny.

To @sailboat You're someone I enjoy talking to in the Mafia games I've been hosting; your expressions and your plans are quite interesting. I think you're both clever and cunning, and I appreciate these aspects of your personality.

To @Anstane and @LykosHand I've know a bit more of the both of you from the criminal chat for the previous Mafia game. I think Anstane's a 'cool' person while Lykos Hand is more of the bright and shining type.

To @Bfroger6 for hosting Pokemon in Space. It's a really fun and interesting role play and I've also met some cool individuals such as @PigeonOfAstora, @IntSys, and @Strider there.

To @EXLink32 for hosting Prelude of Chaos which has an interesting premise. Next turn when To @InnocentSerenity for being the best mug maker and for leading the party well.

To @SHIA for welcoming me back in 2015. It made me happy knowing that there were other Filipino people here in the forums.

To @Xiri and the other Redemption League staff such as @Bazaro and @Sparky for carefully planning and executing a really fun and enjoyable league. I've both learned how to battle better from Redemption and it's also been quite a fun environment what with the interesting leaders. 

Other people I find cool: @Zarc, @Hycrox, @Tommy Wiseau, @Azeria, @Rev, @Wolfox Glace, and @Isa.phoria [for the fun exchanges and the cat stuff]

And now, I turn to the game developers:

To @Amethyst for creating a vibrant and colorful community with both the Reborn League back then and the Reborn Game now. Thank you also for helping me back then in 2015 and having a fun chat with me even when I was a complete stranger. I really appreciated that. 

To @Jan for creating Pokemon Rejuvenation, which is a really fun game due to the good mix of lightheartedenss and maturity, topped with a colorful cast. And, it appears I'm reaching character limit [I don't know; there seems to be an error appearing], so thank you to everyone else for being part of Reborn! :D

There are many of you here in the Reborn Community that I know, like, respect, and trust. I enjoy a unique association and relation with all of you, and have learned much from many. These words are insufficient and unable, I feel, to do justice to all the good people I have met with in this community; there are too many of you who have graced me with your company and friendship, and there is too much to say to each to even begin describing, or expressing gratitude for, our mutual friendships and trusts. I think our continued individual relationships will speak for themselves. We each know how much and in what way, we value each other, to the point where it almost feels redundant to mention these matters, be it today or on any other day. Cheers, and best wishes to all of you.

Nevertheless, I must make a few special mentions: 

To @Xiri @Bazaro, @Etesian, @Tommy Wiseau, and @Commander: I am proud and happy to call you my best friends.
To @Caradius, @Zumi, Aika, @Godot, @Maelstrom, @Arkhi, Alb, @Vinny, @Wendel, @Hukuna the Undying@TheDW66, @sardines@Njab, @ZEL, @Odybld, @Noir, @Spineblade, @BlueMoonIceCream , @OraCLesofFire and many others: I deeply enjoy talking with you, and value our friendships.

@Azeria, you are a scrub. Users of Hypnosis Crobat and Smeargle deserve no other epithets. I hope you miss your next Hydro Pump and get Toxic-stalled by a SubRoost Zapdos.

Hello, name's Pigeon and this is one of my few times posting in the main forums (I lurk around the RP zone a lot), so uhh, hi.

I'd like to thank all of these nice people:

@Bfroger6 

GM of Pokemon In Space RP, he's put in tons of work into making the RP really enjoyable and being just an awesome guy in general. Huggles from me~

@IntSys, @Monsieur Divergent, @Empiricist, @ElfCollaborator, @Noir, @Hal Henderics, @Twinwolf, @InnocentSerenity

For being great RPers in several accounts, especially in the Trespassers and contributing so much to the RP community

@Strider, @DragonRage, @Cronos5010

For giving me tips around RPing, being great friends and pointing out things when I was being a half-illiterate spew monkey

@LeonVermillion

For being a really good friend and like listening to all my semi-lucid rambles like 1 o clock in the morning :P

@Adamance Ascendant

A HUGE frikken thank you from me for organising so many brilliant RPs and like, doing all sorts of stuff all over the RP community that I can't even fit on the page. For all your hard work and effort, this one goes to you, captain!

That's about it! Besides the people I have mentioned, there's so many more people I can thank in passing. The entire RP community in general get a piece of my thank yous as well.

Cheers everyone!

Don't forget to be awesome!

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

First of all, let me say thanks to the people that appreciate me, i.e. @Zarc @LykosHand @Monsieur Divergent :)  I also appreciate you guys a lot and like being here with you.

@Wolfox Glace thank you for being my Dutch friend on this site!

@Isa.phoria  Thank you for the interesting conversations about Norway and god knows what else

@seki108 I think you're a cool person and I simply appreciate you for that.

@Hycrox you're a cool dude, keep that up

Now, I suck at remembering things like people I appreciate, so I'm probably forgetting several peeps, sorry for that.

@Jess @Zellorea I appreciate your mono's, I enjoy following them!

@Amethyst thank you for creating this awesome game! I'm having a great time playing it and I think you did a good job :) 

Then there are all the mods (I don't know all of your names, unfortunately...): @Arkhi @mde2001 @Njab and more I suppose  ???

If I forgot about you, I'm sorry, but secretly I appreciate all of you! <3

Somehow I completely forgot about my friend Amine... I'm sorry, I appreciate you :D  @Another Retired Shipper

Edited by HongaarseBeer

This is nervewrecking because I'm forgetful and it's guaranteed I'm going to forget to tag someone >.<

If you think I appreciate you, you're probably right so no worries!

@Nakoles Thx for partnering with me on the trading shop :D Hope you got nice mons in return.

@Saintsy Haven't traded recently, but a good chunk of my traded mon boxes are you, so thanks for that!

@seki108 Thx for trading and battling with me, and just being helpful and fun in general :)

@S.paul Thx for trading super mons, and especially to those people who can't offer high IV mons in return.

@Rochi That Steelix was totally worth the effort! Hope we can trade again :P

@luis@Greninja, @Another Retired Shipper, @Arkiel and the rest of Malkcosh, your mons are awesome and I love your WT Special event!

Especially thanks @Arkiel for the pretty profile picture :D 

Thanks to @bobthebobby, @Svemir, @StarryDreamerKitten and others who have used Candy and Nakole's Trading Thread: THANKS!!!

@Njab and @mde2001 Our saves would be RIP if it weren't for you guys, thx.

And ofc @Amethyst for creating the awesome game that Reborn is :) 

Korekaramo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Right hokay then, main forum post woo!

First things first I would like to thank @Adamance As A.K.A. King Murdoc who I have chosen not to ping because I know how much he dislikes getting randomly pinged for introducing me to the whole RP scene and being patient enough with my unhinged insanity.

@Strider for being the sort of nice chap who is perfectly willing to read a block of miscellaneous fluff given by a complete stranger and judge it at 9 AM in the morning despite that sentence not making sense, and also for generally being nice to the point where I wonder if you are some form of polite conversation AI.

@Bfroger6

For being the only Froger that matters to me, and also for dumping your own particular brand of insanity/creativity in the form of a certain RP called Pokemon in Space.

@Empiricist for being an extremely creative/lood person in general. I hope that you will still have a good time underneath all of those assignments Emp.

@DemICE for reminding me that life could always be worse, as no matter how bad it gets over here I can't imagine it getting as bad economically as over there, I genuinely hope that your store beats the odds and prospers.

@Hal Henderics @DragonRage Strider again, Empiricist again,  @IntSys

For being immensely entertaining and also for helping me make a certain project using your detailed knowledge of a certain sacred Dwarven tradition/Mad Geology skillz/Proof Reading and occasional "Oh my" provider/Proof Reading "Lava idealism"/Proof Reading "Fellow Comrade".

@Clownpiece

For making that one RP and putting up with me making a reference to some superhero movie series as a character.

@PigeonOfAstora

For being the semi literate edgy fokker of a spew monkey we all know and love sometimes.

@Monsieur Divergent

For trying to improve, remember that we are all friends with you here and that some of us respect you no matter what.

"Perfectionism is fear of being criticized" we have all not been there before.

Edited by Cronos5010

Didn't think I'd be mentioned on a post like this but let me start off by saying thank you to @LykosHand and @Satoshi for the kind words.

@LykosHand You made me feel comfortable commenting on posts and were also really friendly towards me. You also helped me with my Favorite Pokemon Run as well.

@Satoshi Again, pretty much like Lykoshand, you also helped me feel comfortable posting on here and being friendly towards me as well as helping me with my Favorite Pokemon Run. Btw, I'm looking forward to your run through as well. :D

@Jess You're as well friendly towards me and helped me how I wanted write down my Ground Type Mono Run. And for that, I thank you. I also really enjoy your Bug Type Mono Run.

@Vhandrake Since I helped you with one of your runs, we've been almost talking to each other nonstop. I love the way you're playing through your current run with people interacting with your character on posts and I can't wait to be part of that even more. You've also inspired me to do my Favorite Pokemon Run like yours but minus the interaction with other people. I'd be too impatient. Haha. You're a chill person and really friendly too. 

Boiiiiii I was confused to get a ping because that's not a regular occurrence with how rarely I say something on the forums. Cheers, Viri, you're a great guy and I hope you know I return the sentiment wholeheartedly. As a matter of fact... now that I'm here:

There's a lot to be said but I'm already someone who tends to ramble a lot, so I'll try to keep things short.

The first names that come to my mind when I look at the topic of this thread are @Ice @Odybld @Lost Lore @Wendel @DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk @Tommy Wiseau @Ironbound

All of you are people that I talk to regularly and sometimes excessively, and you've all come to mean a whole lot to me. If someone asked me who my favourite users on Reborn would be (actually, I'm remembering that more than one person already did ask me this question), you would be the ones I'd name, and I'd find it ridiculously tough to narrow it down even further.

I'm thrilled to know that at least three of you are firmly rooted in my schedule for irl meetups this year (see ya this Saturday, Wendelel!). Always holding out hope for more.

It's really tempting to give each of you a paragraph letting you know exactly what's so great about you, but I'm worried it'll just sound like a hollow repeat of the last time I did that. I like to think I am good enough at sharing my appreciation with you regularly, so hopefully you're not feeling starved of compliments~

Just know that I'm incredibly thankful to have you, and your friendship and support. Talking to you is a blast, and a bright spot on each day.

I also hereby declare each and every one of you cute, and I will take no objections. Just trust me, I'm an expert.

That said, there are a lot more people to be named so let's see who's next in line~
@Eternal Edge @Hukuna the Undying @IntSys @YinYang9705 @TheDW66 @InnocentSerenity @Hycrox @Spineblade @Caradius @Azeria @Sparky

If you're one of these, you probably either suffer from my ridiculously low self-esteem and inability to message you more often because I just DoNotHaveTheGuts and dread the thought of annoying you, oooor you're one of the folks who I mainly chat with on the server. Some of you may even be both! In either case, you're awesome and fun to hang out with and I enjoy our encounters.
Y'all are cool, whether you're someone I talk to every time I'm online, or just whenever there's a topic we share an interest in. It's really quite heartwarming to know that so many of you take the time outta your day to say hi to me and talk to me, and just 'cause we're not necessarily close doesn't mean talking to you isn't an improvement to any day, or that it's meaningless to me.

I don't know if it's odd to mention some of you when I wouldn't consider us extremely close or even necessarily friends, but what all of you have in common is that when I think about what my experience in this community is like, you're on my mind. In a positive way, I mean. That's got to mean something.

But that's not all! There's some more people who deserve to be mentioned!

@Matryoshka and @jasmiinininja ought to be in this post, too. Our interactions mostly happen outside of Reborn nowadays, but I still wouldn't have met ya if it weren't for this place. You're both amazing and I'm proud to call you my friends.

There's also @Jericho , someone who I didn't quite manage to get to know while he was still active. Also I was kind of an ass the last time you tried to talk to me. I'm actually super sorry for that. I was in a very grumpy mood and didn't realize it was you :c Thought someone was trying to troll me, rip. But I've already told you before that I think you were a great auth and seem like a cool person, even if I missed the shot at getting to know you a bit better. Whatever you're doing, I hope you're doing okay.

Since we're on authy appreciation now: @Ikaru and @Zumi aren't people I've had much personal interaction with, but you're a 10/10 nice presence on any chat and I'm not scared of you. Hey now, I'm terrified of people most the time, so that's a genuine compliment! If I weren't so comfortable with bothering Dan a lot then you'd probably be the ones I'd turn to with site issues.

I'm flattered that Ika says my hair is nice and called me smart that one time (for reasons I'm not entirely sure about, but I remember when people are nice to me, mkay?) Zumi's art is A+ and her blog makes my tumblr dash more interesting. Also, this much genuine excitement about flower parades is infectious!

There's probably more people who I could mention because of positive interactions, but I'd be sitting here all day, because a lot of you are cool and it just so happens that we may not have interacted enough for me to feel like I can just tag you in this. I also bet I forgot somebody, because of course I would.

Edited by ZEL

Ah, I should probably make one of these things. I've been hanging out in the RP section for a while, though with summer coming again, I might get more involved with the rest of the forums again...

Anyway, here we go: @Cronos5010 for making me proof read all his stuff?! In reality, though, it can be rather fun. Good luck with becoming Lenin! Also...why do you ask for my opinion on so many game things that I've never heard of? :)

@Empiricist For being an all around great guy, who listens to both ideas, complaining, and music, and gives honest intelligent opinions on them. Also we appreciate Emp for being cocaine.

Additionally, thanks to all these people: @PigeonOfAstora, @DragonRage, @Powder Miner, @Sutoratosu, @Hal Henderics, @Twinwolf, @Clownpiece, @Noir, @ElfCollaborator, @spümpkin, @Code: PIRULUK, @IntSys, and many others for lots of fun in the RP sections of the forum, and on discord.

Special thanks to @Adamance Ascendant (yes, I dare ping him) for running Trespassers, my first RP, which has been quite a wild ride of !!FUN!!, @Bfroger6 for running Pokemon in Space which is great fun, and to @Hukuna the Undying: I know we haven't spoken that much lately, but thanks for being a cool person, and all the work that you put into moderating the RP section. I greatly appreciate it.

@Amethyst Thanks a bunch! Without you, this place probably wouldn't exist, and I would not be able to thank all the other wonderful people whom I've just mentioned.

If I missed anyone, sorry about that, and know that I appreciate everyone here.

Edited by Strider

Well, I put it off yesterday to get everyone in my head better.  I'm not sure if it helped in the end, but I'll try.  Sorry if I forget anyone.  Everyone I've met here has been good, just some have been closer than other

@Candy @lifesapity @Saintsy @Avria @S.paul @Zetsumei @Ven Enfield Thank you for trading so many times with me and for some great battles from Candy and Paul.

@Arkiel Thank you for not only being a great trade and battle buddy, but also for making my avatar (check out the guild's art shop for rates)

@HongaarseBeer Thank you for also being cool, whether we are counting numbers or rating posts.

@Another Retired Shipper While I forgot exactly how our interactions began (trade?), I'm glad they turned into what they are now: a good mix of jokes, memes, and LWA

Spoiler

@luis @Greninja @HUEnd Thank you for: Providing so many of the guilds mon requests (especially since many involve bonus shinies) and for the few times I asked a breeding question;  Starting the guild and hosting many different events (especially since one led me into breeding in Reborn--I think you might have said it was @Anti_Hero's idea though); Providing mons in a niche field.

@Wolfox Thank you for the Magikarp long ago and for some interesting Yugioh commentary (despite me only understanding some of it).  Bonus respect for being another Gardevoir main.

@Isa.phoria Thanks for the memes and speculations about your "cat"..........still think it's really a chinchilla.

Finally, thanks to @Amethyst and @Marcello for working hard on such a fun game and for creating a server for online play/trading.

Edited by seki108

You know what, sure. Gimme a bit. Prepare for about 30+ people to be mentioned, because they need to know how much i flipping appreciate them.

Spoiler

First off, I’d like to say thanks to the entire RP community here on Reborn. I really just enjoy doing this with you guys since it’s really something I’ve wanted to do for awhile since I met the main guys. Special mention goes to @Zetaark, @DragonMasterKrim, @EXLink32, @rokubiraijuu, and @Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~ for the FEFs. Another special mention goes to @Bfroger6 for PiS, as well. A mention for @Clownpiece, @Adamance Ascendant, @Hukuna the Undying, @Sutoratosu, @Code: PIRULUK, @Strider, @PigeonOfAstora, @DragonRage, @LeonVermillion, @IntSys, @Cronos5010, @Komodojoe, @Monsieur Divergent, @Anstane,  @Twinwolf, @Stalkerkain, @Marcello you get enough thanks for developing, take one for something else for once, @TheHeroSeth, @HughJ, @grasssnake485 @aliettite, and @Wolfox. Some great RP friends, and maybe we can be in a few more in the future.

Secondly, my casual friends, where do I begin? Ama, Lost, @Shanco, Aika, @Personthing, @TheDW66, @Cobalt996, @Cyanna Cyril, @Trevore, @Ice Cream Sand Witch, @Cool Girl, @SHIA@Fezzdog@Arkhi, @Tommy Wiseau, @Alex, @Xiri, @Eternal Edge, @sardines, @Zumi, @nova (I can't find your account, they know who I'm talking about) @Ice, @Caradius, @Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyo, @Ikaru, @Shadow Roxas, @Knight of Argentum, @Pocky, @Swampellow, there’s 50 thousand billion more, this is a very long list, so I’m sorry if I missed you. I’ve enjoyed all of our conversations and jokes together and they really made my time here in Reborn an enjoyable time. Also, @twenty one aikas, @ZEL, and @Lost Lore, y’all super cute, and you can’t deny it in this thread :heart:

Of course, I want to give extra special mention to some of my old pals, we haven’t talked much in awhile and some of them have long since left Reborn, but they’re still out there somewhere, so I wanna say thanks to @RaymondNotRay, @Zekktech, @ToMXBeanie, @sinikuro (I forget what you're calling yourself nowadays), @Narckarth, @Solarance, @Captain Breakfast, @Sparky, and @Juuzou (You have a name, it escapes me). Some of you are the reason I stayed in Reborn and I’m honestly sad that I rarely ever talk to you guys. Still, you guys were my best pals before, and I’m happy that we shared those experiences we did.

And of course, honestly, one of my closest friends, so I’m gonna give him his own paragraph. Scar-scar, otherwise known as @TheScarletSword. Flipping, it feels like so long since we first met, and honestly I hope we stay close to each other for the rest of our lives. Just feels amazing knowing everything you’ve done for me, and I hope there’s ways I can repay you for all of it tenfold. I just love you, man. Also Maki is terrible, Nico is better :heart:

When you log on to forums for once and see 3 notifications 0w0 No seriously that surprised me tbh but hey it's a good feeling and to spread good feelings instead of doing whatever else I do here, it's time to make a post for the first time since Jelly's circuit tour. Also if I leave you out to those who may read this that I'm friends with, sorry not sorry :D

Edit: Forgot to mention the based god @Wendel,he hath made Wendelism and shall all live forever in our hearts as our god, with his holy books and glorious logs :]

Spoiler

@Tommy Wiseau @Azeria You two get to share a spoiler b/c I enjoy talking shit with you guys on Showdown. But aside from that, Azery you're a decent lad and I appreciate you for those mutes on the Redemption showdown room so thanks for those <3, and Bibs you're a filthy memer so I can appreciate you for that and I'm happy that your kin are actually usable now, along with your husband, an Alomomola :]

Spoiler

@Hycrox You're rad man tbh. Your alt names are amusing at times, and I'm still surprised ACTIVITY is still going strong in AR (Rip AR tbh :[). Other than that, not much to say besides that Bibsomola is and always will be 5/7 top tiered

Spoiler

@Trevore You're a true lad, my boi and it's been fun getting to know you tbh, I enjoy our conversations very much and that you've been amazing with somewhat helping me out with my first relationship so I'll always appreciate that.

Spoiler

@InnocentSerenity We've been friends for a year and I'm still blaming you for extending your "tastes" onto me. You're also a dirty meme thief and I'm surprised that no one has exposed you on that besides me. Regardless though, I hope we remain friends for a long time o/  #NicoBest 

Also since it wouldn't let me go down any farther, y'all are sharing now

@Ironbound I can respect you for your love of mangoes and steel types but I value our conversations too, unlike most of the people I associate with (especially a certain somebody who will be mentioned last that spams XD in response to everything) that you respond differently to a lot of things that I mention and that even when speaking to others, you often offer sound advice when someone is troubled and that's a pretty respectable trait about you as well

@ZEL I enjoy your company and the antics that have happened on showdown, and you've also been a horrid MAma but you kinda helped me stay a bit positive back when my mother died and I'll never forget that.

@DragonMasterKrim Honestly one of my favorite people on this site, but you are a chill guy to hang around tbh. The memory we pulled on Sarah was amazing albeit you kinda got haxed out of a win (Specs Scizor getting 4 kills though o/). I also enjoy discussing with you about my life, which is something I don't confide in detail to many people unless something major happens, and your feedback is appreciated to other things too. Also I respect our discussions about the trash tiered game known as FE too!

@Cool Girl Sarah,you have been an amazing girlfriend, and my first one as well. Hell, we've went through a fucking year somehow and I expect a lot more to come, but besides that you have influenced me greatly, like do you realize how fucked up I was until you came into my life?  Won't go into details but you've made me a nicer person overall tbh. (I still have no clue why you use XD as a response so much but at least you're learning how to use lol.) Other than that, uh what else do I have to say besides you aren't innocent and you're a filthy weeb and I have evidence to prove it :3 <3

Edited by TheDW66