Is Pokken/Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon live action trailer for shadowing Gen 8 based region?

BBD

So last year,Sun and Moon live action trailer was taken in Hawaii and that's what Alola is based on.

So in this Direct trailer we see Farmer hat,the triangle straw hat,seem likely around Vietnam/Philippine or Indonesia.How likely if Gen 8 that I think will come to Switch Gen 8 will based on South East Asia.

Thought?

I'd say that really unlikely. for one lemme quote TheKingNAPPY:

"The only way a main series pokemon game will go to the Switch is if Nintendo decides to stop with handheld consoles."

This is quite true since pokemon IS a handheld franchise at it's core. Nintendo may have some Nintendon't at times, but they also know this, seeing as the only pokemon games to come out on home consoles are spin off's, like for example pokemon snap. and I don't think Nintendo has any plans for gen 8 yet as of this year

@Wolfox Glace

I was saying Gen 8 so that might be in next 2 or 3 years around 2019-2020 which I don't think DS will last that long.Unless they release new Handheld line,which gonna make people mad because Switch is a handheld itself already and they probably don't want 2 handheld just to play Pokemon.

also,if what I saw is correct,Gen 4 remake might come out 2019 and for 2018,they either take a break or release Gen 6 3rd game.that leave 2020 for next Gen on Switch.

not true, the switch ha handheld capability's, but it's still a home console. which is why I believe there won't be any pokemon game for it, outside of spin offs

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they ARE announcing a new game for Switch, so KingNappy could be wrong when he said that handheld is going to die.  I don't think it will die anyways, because what if it fails for the Switch?  Gamefreak is not going to kill off making Pokemon games for the handheld because it is something they built their FOUNDATION on.  It's going to have to take years before they do that.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice trailer. I think it would be more exciting for the players. As Pokemon Sun and Moon are appreciated by most of the Pokemon game lovers. This new release of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon would be more exciting to play. My brother who was a really big fan of Pokemon gaming recently bought a Pokemon Sun game from PressStart foe enjoying Pokemon battleship.

Edited by RichardDiaz

On 6/7/2017 at 5:20 AM, Wolfox said:

I'd say that really unlikely. for one lemme quote TheKingNAPPY:

"The only way a main series pokemon game will go to the Switch is if Nintendo decides to stop with handheld consoles."

This is quite true since pokemon IS a handheld franchise at it's core. Nintendo may have some Nintendon't at times, but they also know this, seeing as the only pokemon games to come out on home consoles are spin off's, like for example pokemon snap. and I don't think Nintendo has any plans for gen 8 yet as of this year

I would gladly take a Pokémon Snap remake! :3