Hello everyone!

Kyroe

So to start off, I love Pokemon and used to play it all the time when I was younger (I'm 20 now). However I haven't been able to find many good games of it on the PC seeing I don't have a 3ds to get the real game. What I'm most interested in is probably the shiny hunting which seems to be fairly well on here (Got shiny charmander :). As far as trading and online battles go, not too sure on how that works yet or if there is even people who still play it. Anyways looking forward to talking to some of you guys!

I started on Pokemon Reborn, not sure if rejuvenation is better or whatever lemme know! :D

just play both , those games are just awesome , probably the best ones right know 

I would said , try reborn first , then rejuvenation , then desolation , then full moon. But i really recommend them 

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to assist you in anyway i can. if you have any Q's about reborn i will do my best to give advice

First being is it possible to soft reset and get shiny Pansear? I've seen it in the sprites but I've SR like 300 times xD

15 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

First being is it possible to soft reset and get shiny Pansear? I've seen it in the sprites but I've SR like 300 times xD

If you need it I can give you one :D 

Greetings to you :D 

Welcome to our secret base forum.. :D 

Just now, S.paul said:

If you need it I can give you one :D 

Greetings to you :D 

Welcome to our secret base forum.. :D 

I don't even know how to trade yet man :D, Just got it, Gonna start looking for places to find a magikarp 

5 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

I don't even know how to trade yet man :D, Just got it, Gonna start looking for places to find a magikarp 

I can give you a 6iv magikarp :P 

Pokegear-Online play-Sign up If you have not-Login-Trade-Request trade or wait for request.

Note: Don't click outside of the window while trading...

6 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

Looking for shinies preferably still really appreciate it! I registered for the trade thing however, pretty neat!

I have shiny which is 5iv.

Totally don't know how the trading works, it shows my 2 and ur 6. So what after that?

Just click on the mon from your box you want to trade...

That was mine box...

Bring a trashmon...

Thanks man, says I can't use the magikarp for whatever reason, unreleased or something idk but thanks again!

It will say that message If you had unreleased mon with you...

You can still use it.

Make sure not to bring any unreleased mon if you want to wondertrade.

Welcome and no prob :D