Mansion Questions/Postgame Quests

Spoiler

so a while back when i went to the mansion (in the sewers) i wrote down some passwords which I found back there 

password 1
password 2
password 3

but i never got to use them. what are they for? did I miss something?

Also what Can i do after im done with this EP? ive gotten type:null, ive done the help center quests in gdc and the geisha quest. 

Is there some hidden quest somewhere?

Just now, coldscars said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so a while back when i went to the mansion (in the sewers) i wrote down some passwords which I found back there 

password 1
password 2
password 3

Also what Can i do after im done with this EP? ive gotten type:null, ive done the help center quests in gdc and the geisha quest. 

Spoiler

i don't know about all the codes (if i remember you could enter some codes in the briefcase from melia in the beginning of the game, but i don't know if those work)

as for what you can do, you could go do the zygarde cell thing but other than that i have no clue

Just now, Fabidieboy4 said:
  Hide contents

I do not know cause i don't have them

where can you get them?

Spoiler

did the missing children quest, went back to police appartmetn during night and there was some key on the table, everyone was sleeping so i took them. they dont even show up on inventory.

Just now, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

did the missing children quest, went back to police appartmetn during night and there was some key on the table, everyone was sleeping so i took them. they dont even show up on inventory.

Spoiler

welp sorry but i dont know how to help you with that

In this thread: 

The OP discovered you could input some passwords to Amaria in the beginning of the game. He accidentaly discovered one at random that had a rather spoilery reaction. Perhaps your passwords are meant for that?

5 minutes ago, Lord C said:

In this thread: 

The OP discovered you could input some passwords to Amaria in the beginning of the game. He accidentaly discovered one at random that had a rather spoilery reaction. Perhaps your passwords are meant for that?

nah they arent for that sadly.

Those are for the door thats behind the mansion that you Venam Luca and Lenny get stuck in, although... I think the door is broken and doesnt even require a password because it says theres an input for passwords but the door is already open.

2 hours ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

password 1
password 2
password 3

Spoiler

To answer this question, when you are with Maria/Marianette in the sewer mansion, one of the maids will give you the task of defeating three maids scattered throughout the area surrounding the mansion. Once you do this, she will unlock all of the locked doors in the mansion, including the door in the room with the bed where you could heal your pokemon. Go through that door and you will arrive at another building where you will be prompted to enter the three passwords. You can then go inside and talk to Anju who will ask you some questions and give you a pendent. You can only do this before getting your third badge from Marianette. I'm not sure what function the pendant will ultimately serve as I have still not reached Angie in my replay of the game

7 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:
  Hide contents

To answer this question, when you are with Maria/Marianette in the sewer mansion, one of the maids will give you the task of defeating three maids scattered throughout the area surrounding the mansion. Once you do this, she will unlock all of the locked doors in the mansion, including the door in the room with the bed where you could heal your pokemon. Go through that door and you will arrive at another building where you will be prompted to enter the three passwords. You can then go inside and talk to Anju who will ask you some questions and give you a pendent. You can only do this before getting your third badge from Marianette. I'm not sure what function the pendant will ultimately serve as I have still not reached Angie in my replay of the game

Spoiler

ah damn,guess ill never find out then :D

• 4 months later...
On 05/06/2017 at 8:12 PM, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

password 1
password 2
password 3

Spoiler

you use at the mansion, after complete a trial (find and beat 3 maids at the mansion) then go to those door where you where save by marianette, they will not be open, just use those codes in order, on the painel (marianette can't be with you qhen you do that).

Edited by Fantas

• 3 weeks later...

I mean she gives you a item remember its yes, yes, no when anju asks you questions however you cant go back to the mansion after that so make sure you got what you needed and leave!

Edited by Autumn-Rose