Ability Capsules anyone?

Chrixai

I thought ability capsules would be where they were in v6-8, but I can't seem to find in v9. Does anyone know where they are, other than buying them at route 3?

Edited by SukaiChris

Ability  capsules are rare hidden objects and mostly tucked away as invisible corners of the the various of Reju.

The only location I can remember from the top of my mind, is one of the rocks in the middle of the first room of Venam's gym. Try to search those rocks and you'll find one.

38 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Ability  capsules are rare hidden objects and mostly tucked away as invisible corners of the the various of Reju.

The only location I can remember from the top of my mind, is one of the rocks in the middle of the first room of Venam's gym. Try to search those rocks and you'll find one.

I think that's from v6-8. Because the only rocks that are in Venam's gym are where you battle her and I can't reach those. I meant v9 sorry.

2 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

I think that's from v6-8. Because the only rocks that are in Venam's gym are where you battle her and I can't reach those. I meant v9 sorry.

I played through this part in V8. In the first large room you enter, where the path splits left and right. Right in the middle with the grass, there are a few rocks. There's an ability capsule on one of those.

speaking of ability capsules, there used to be someone selling them on route 3 but they seem to have removed or Relocated her together with link hearts

wonder why Jan or Zumi removed or relocated them