My Daily (hopefully) Rejuvenation notes =))

Hello guys!

I started this topic as a way to keep track of my own Rejuvenation version 9 playthrough, because to be honest I can never keep track of everything significant happened in the game. Besides the main plot there are multiple side plots, each will have its own set of characters (or mutual characters) and it's really hard sometimes to remember what the heck this guy/girl/whatever gender they're was talking about.

I will just talk about the events that I considered "big" or "important" but if I missed anything, feel free to let me know! (that's why I started this topic, lol)

Also, I will occasionally, here and there, discuss some theories I have about the plot, and I really want you to join me (I have no friends, plz =))))

(Last note before the real notes: I finished Version 8 months ago and now I started version 9 at the end of version 8)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Today's Rejuvenation note:
- There's some douchebags - Cosmia & Comet - pretend to be me and my mom. Worst of all, the one who disguised as me (girl) is A BOY and they even disguise as my mom, Nancy, THE DEAD MOM WHO WAS SLASHED BY MADAME X IN FRONT OF ME :'(
F*ck those two -_- the moment Nancy died in Version 8 I was crying like hell, and now that @#@!@ girl tainted those memories with this scheme -_-
- Talon - Flying-type Gym Leader, Damien - Dark-type Gym Leader is now encased in stone.
- Flora - Grass-type Gym Leader, who is now I recognized as a straight-up GOOD person, is still in custody because I betrayed her in the last version. Jan-san did a pretty good job of making me feel bad as hell, thank you very much :'(
- Valarie - Water-type Gym Leader is now suffering from amnesia. I can imagine Venam & Melia's faces when Valarie said she doesn't remember them, and I genuinely sympathized with them too, because Valarie and myself had gone through a lot in the previous arcs.
- Saki - Steel-type Gym Leader is still missing (whom I also really worry about), and along with her is Aelita - the supposed Fighting-type Gym Leader, instead of that jerk Texen -_- I actually don't worry much about Aelita tho =)))

There's also some side notes like the anomaly of Axis High University and the Bladestar Grunts floating around places to do shady jobs, but I cannot think of anything right now after witness MY DEAD MOM on stage with my doppleganger.

Another day, more things to note :D

Spoiler

Today's Rejuvenation note:
- The Puppet Master seems to be an interesting character, is he good, is he bad? No one can tell.
- Aelita is back, and I think she's... prettier somehow? I dunno, I always dig girls with red hair =))))
- Also, the Puppet Master double battle was pretty hard, Aelita is a Fighting-type Gym Leader and the Puppet Masters was using Psychic-types. I think Jan designed it that way to be hard,but surprisingly we've come through... somehow. All thanks to her Blaziken, unexpectedly good against those Psychic-types.
- Venam & Lavender is now encased in stone too. That marks 4 Gym Leaders gargoylized. So either Team Xen really behind this, or Bladestar (though I dont think it's them) or the Puppet Master (seem to be the too-obvious choice here). Also Lavender was doing sth before Venam caught her in the Central Park. Is she the one who did the stone thing? Also too obvious of a choice.
- I was like, total shocked and completely gone mad when the stone Venam happened. I think I was Melia back then, if my character can talk I'm sure she'll feel the same way.
- A total non-related topic, Jan didn't change a thing about the shiny encounter rate in Version 9 =))) lol